UPTET Exam 2019 Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification
UPTET 2019 Notification – Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. UPTET is a State Level Teacher Eligibility Test. UPTET 2019 Exam Schedule has been released by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). UPTET 2019 will be released on 31st October 2019 and the online registration will begin on 01st November 2019. Eligible contenders may have to apply UPTET Application Form 2019 in October & November.
UPTET Exam Details
- Name of the Exam: Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Teacher Eligibility Test known as TET is conducted for candidates seeking to be appointed as teachers in Government-run organizations. TET is based on National Curriculum Framework in which graduates, including B.A, B.Sc., and B.Com etc are eligible to take the test
Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Exam 2019
For Classes I-V (Primary Level)
- Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)/ N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level)
- Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. (Final year & Passed out candidates) from N.C.T.E./ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent & 04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Intermediate or equivalent, BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed from NCTE/ UG recognized Institute or Degree in Relevant discipline and B.Ed.
- The Selection will be Based on Written Exam. Those Candidates Who Qualify the UPTET Exam, Board will Provide Score Card/ Rank Card and Mention Their Marks (Obtained by Candidates) in Score Card. Score Card will be Valid till NEXT UPTET EXAM.
UPTET Exam Pattern
- The structure and content of the TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking
- The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the TET specified below
- There will be two papers of the TET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. A person who intends to be a teacher either for classes I to V or for classes VI to VIII will have to appear in both papers (Paper I and Paper II)
Paper I (for classes I to V); No. of MCQs – 150;
- Duration of Exam: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Language I – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII); No. of MCQs – 150;
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 MCQ and 30 Marks
(a) For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each (b) For Social studies teacher: Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
- A person who scores 60% or more in the TET exam will be considered as TETpass. School Management (Govt. local bodies, Govt. Aided and Unaided)
- may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy;
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment
Procedure for conduct of the Test
- The examining body shall formulate a detailed procedure and lay down instructions for conduct of the TET. Candidates should be informed that a very serious view will be taken of any malpractice or impersonation.
- The UPTET 2019 admit card will be released on 12th December 2019 by the UPBEB. We will post the direct link to download the UPTET admit card once it is out. The admit card includes the name of the candidates, roll number, exam date, schedule, venue, etc.
- Visit the official site of UPTET – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
- Now click on the admit card link
- Fill your registration number and your password
- Your admit card will appear on your computer screen
- Now download and take a print out of your admit card
- Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- (only Paper I or II) for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs.200/- (only Paper I and II) for SC/ ST candidates. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates
UPTET 2019 Application Form – How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 31st October 2019 to 01st November 2019.
Instructions to UPTET 2019 Apply Online
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID & password, scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Log on through the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Read all the instructions & Fill all the details
- Check the details, submit the form & then note down the registration number
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature & pay the examination fee
- Now candidates should revisit the website and take the printout of Confirmation page & copy of e-challan for future purpose
UPTET 2019 Exam Dates
- Update Notification UPTET: 18th October 2019
- Online Application Start of UPTET Registration 2019: 01st November 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 22nd November 2019
- Release of UPTET Admit Card: 12th December 2019
- UPTET 2019 Exam Date: 22nd December 2019
- UPTET Answer Key: First week of January 2020
- Upstate Exam Result: January 2020