UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 for 15198 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online Teacher Jobs
UP PGT TGT Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB) Allahabad has released a notification for the online application procedure for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) to fill up 15198 Posts
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 online registration is available from March 16, 2021, to April 15, 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from the link given below.
UP PGT TGT Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Post Name||TGT & PGT|
|Nature of Post||Permanent/ Non-Gazetted|
UPSESSB UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins||March 16, 2021|
|Online Registration Ends (Part-1)||April 11, 2021|
|Form Submission Last Date (Part-2)||April 15, 2021|
|Fee submission Last Date||April 13, 2021|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Released Soon|
|Result||To Be Released Soon|
UP PGT Recruitment 2021 – Total Posts
Category & Varg Wise Vacancies
|Logic (Tark Shashtra)||Balak||3||2||2||0||7|
- The candidates whose eligibility criteria does not satisfy as below, their application form can be rejected by the recruitment body.
- The minimum age limit as decided by the authority for the post of TGT and PGT is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 60 years.
Also See: HMT Company Trainee Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who are applying for the TGT and PGT posts must possess the essential qualification as well as preferential qualification details as mentioned in the official notification.
- For TGT: Candidates Should Have Graduate Degree in Related Subject and B.Ed. or Any other Training Certificate.
- For PGT: Candidates Should Have Post Graduate Degree in Related Subject through the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to apply under Online Mode. No other mode of Application will be accepted
- Online Application for TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2021 will be started from 16/03/2021. Candidates are advised to fill Online Application form with the details provided in their Original Documents.
- Note: Candidate can apply for Multiple Posts by filling Separate Application form for Each Post.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment
- Visit to the Official Website of UPSESSB Pariksha.
- Log on http://pariksha.up.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
- Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link.
- Click on “Click Here To Apply Online for TGT – Examination 2021 and PGT – Examination 2021”
- After this Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
- Now click on “Candidate Registration”.
- Fill all the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload Image & Other Required Documents.
- 10 Click on Submit Option.
- Take a Print Out.
- General – Rs.750/-
- SC – Rs.450/-
- ST – Rs.250/-
- OBC – Rs.750/-
- EWS (TGT) – Rs.450/-
- EWS (PGT) – Rs.650/-
Mode of Fee Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards & Other Payment Mode.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs. 44900 – 142400, Pay Level 7, Grade Pay 4600
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs. 47600 – 151100, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay 4800
- The selection of the candidates will be done via their performance in the written exam which will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board.
- The date for the written exam will be announced soon on the official website, stay updated with us.
UPSESSB UP TGT PGT Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern will be as follows
|Particulars||For TGT Posts||For PGT Posts|
|Total Questions||125 Questions||125 Questions|
|Total Time Duration||02 Hrs.||02 Hrs|
|Total Marks||500 Marks||425 Marks|
|Questions Type||Objective Type||Objective Type|
|Marks For Correct Answer||4 Marks / Correct Question||3.4 Marks / Correct Question|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
|Related Subjects In Written Exam||General Ability Related To Subject||General Ability Related To Subject|
Check out more Teaching Jobs