UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 35 Specialist Grade-III Asst. Professor, Research Officer & GDMO Posts
UPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Recruitment – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has been announced the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO. Eligible and interested persons can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through online mode on official website from 21st August to 10th September 2020. Check out complete details of UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 vacancy, important dates, eligibility, age limit, application procedure, salary, how to apply UPSC Assistant Professor 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
Union Public Service Commission
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor, RO, SSC & GDMO
No. of Vacancies
New Delhi, Delhi – India
Also See UPSC Exam Calendar 2021
UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
No. of Post
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Research Officer (Social Studies), Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs
Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department
General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare
UPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application
21st August 2020
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application
10th September 2020
Also See: UPSC CAPF 2021 Notification
UPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria 2020
- A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- Specialist Grade-III – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology); or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University
- Senior Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or equivalent
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) – 40 years
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – 35 years
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection) – 35 years
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – 35 years
Also See UPSC IES 2021 Notification
UPSC Assistant Professor Salary/Pay Scale
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology), Ministry of Health and Family – Welfare Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA. Group ‘A’ Central Health Services Teaching Specialist Sub-cadre.
- Research Officer (Social Studies), Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs – Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Lie-Detection), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department – Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA, Delhi Health Services of General Duty Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) Group ‘A’.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Also check out IBPS Calendar 2021
UPSC Assistant Professor 2020 Application Form
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Applicants must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken
- For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala)
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Oil India Recruitment 2020 for 36 Operator (HMV) Vacancies
- BPNL Recruitment 2020 for 3348 Sales Officer, Manager, Assistant Posts
- UPSC Geologist Exam 2021
- CRPF Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Medical Officer
- UPSC CAPF 2021 Notification