UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 Notification for 353 AE, ARO, AO & Nurse Apply Online
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has been invited online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Review Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Technician Posts. A total of 353 Vacancies have been notified for the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020.
Interested candidates can apply online for the above mentioned 353 vacancies online till 31st July 2020).
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut|
|Number of Vacancies||353 Posts|
|Name of Post||AE, ARO, Technician & Others|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Application process||Online Application|
The details of the vacancy as given in the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M||28|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil||13|
|Account Officer (Trainee)||04|
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
|Technician Grade II||263|
|Starting Date of Application Form||07th March 2020|
|Closing Date of Application||29th July 2020|
|Last Date of closing application FEE through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking||31st July 2020|
- Oil India Recruitment 2020 for 30 Contractual Chemical Assistant Posts
- Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- The educational qualification for the different posts in UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 is given below:
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology with not less than 65% arks.
- Account Officer (Trainee): Post Graduate Degree with High second class (55% min.) or Graduate Degree with 1st class from a university OR Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): A degree of university established by law in India or other equivalent qualifications recognized by the state Govt. Typing speed in Hindi and English on Computer with 20 and 25 wpm respectively
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (Registered with UP Nursing Council) recognized by Nursing Council
- Pharmacist: Diploma of Pharmacist (from an institute recognized by U.P. Government) Registered with U.P. Pharmacy Council Technician Grade 2 – High School passed
- Staff Nurse/Pharmacist/ Technician – 18 to 40 Years
- Assistant Engineer/ Account Officer/ Assistant Review Officer – 21 to 40 Years
How to Apply?
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘Start’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed Notification/Advertisement, click here to download the detailed advertisement. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of UPRVUNL.
- Category [GEN (UR)/EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
- His/her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her scanned photograph (not older than 03 weeks) of file size ranging 50 to 100 KB and scanned signature file size ranging 10 to 100 KB, in jpg/ jpeg format.
- His/her scanned relevant certificates respectively for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS and qualifications certificate files should be up to 1024 kb in PDF format only.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only Jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks).
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 100 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
- Scanned relevant category certificates respectively for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD/EWS/Ex-Ser/DFF/Domicile .
- Scanned Certificate of qualifications
- Size of file should be up to 1024 kb in PDF format only.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 shall pay the following exam fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 700/-
The pay scale for all the posts of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 is given below
|Post||Pay Level||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
E & M (For all postcodes)
|Level 10||56100- 177500|
|Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
|Level 10||56100- 177500|
|Accounts Officer||Level 10||56100- 177500|
|Assistant Review Officer||Level 6||36800- 116500|
|Staff Nurse||Level 6||36800- 116500|
|Pharmacist||Level 5||29800- 94300|
|Technician Grade II
(For all postcodes)
|Level 4||27200- 86100|
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification