UPPSC PCS 2021 – 416 RFO AFC PCS Posts UPPSC PCS Notification 2021
UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Exam 2021 against Advt. No. A-1/E-1/2021.
A total of 416 vacancies will be filled through this examination as notified by the commission. The online registration for PCS 2021 has begun on 05th February to 05th March 2021. The candidates interested in the vacancies can apply online from the direct link below after going through the eligibility criteria section.
Also See: RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
UPPSC PCS 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||State/Upper Subordinate Services, ACF/RFO Exam 2021|
|Total Vacancy||416 Posts|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Detail of Vacancies
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2021||400|
|ACF) / RFO Examination 2021||16|
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|UPPSC PCS 2021 Notification||05th February 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2021||13th June 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||03rd October 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Mains Exam 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Main exam Result 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Interview 2021||To Be Notified|
|UPPSC PCS Final Result 2021||To Be Notified|
Eligibility for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021
- This should be mentioned by the candidate in the relevant column of their application form but for some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport): Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer: Post Graduate Degree
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
- Assistant Labour Commissioner: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law
- District Programme Officer: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed
- District Probation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
- Child Development Project Officer: Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
- Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer (1): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto, or (2) Atleast one of qualification prescribed for Direct Recruitment to the post of Food Safety Officer given as below: A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University, or any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, Provided that no person who has any financial Interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed to be a Food Safety Officer.
- Statistical Officer: Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from a university recognized by Law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Labour Enforcement Officer: Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest/Range Forest Officer Services Exam
- For the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forest: A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time, or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has (1) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (2) obtained a “B” certificate of N.C.C. shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
- For the Post of Range Forest Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Preferential Qualification: A candidate who has: (I) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (II) Obtained a ‘B’ Certificate of National Cadet Corps, or (III) Represented the state in any game, shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Candidates should t have not been born earlier than 02/07/1981 and not later than 01/07/2000
- Maximum Age Limit for PH Candidates: 55 Years
- Candidates must have not been born before 02/07/1966
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted for detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- On-line Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I, Part-II and Part-III of the Form) before last date of form submission according to advertisement, after which the Web. Link will be disabled
Steps to Apply for UPPSC PCS 2021
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of UPPSC PCS.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for UPPSC PCS 2021
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- The fee for Preliminary Examination according to the category is as under
- Gen/ OBC – 125; (Rs. 100 + Rs. 25 Exam Fee + On-line processing fee)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – 65; (Rs. 40 + Rs. 25 Exam Fee + On-line processing fee)
- Handicapped/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen – 25 On-line processing fee
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice)
- Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written Examination)
- Viva- Voce (Personality Test)
UPPSC PCS 2021 Exam Pattern
- As the aspirants are known of the fact that there will be three stages of UPPSC Exam 2021, therefore the exam pattern is also different for each of the subjects.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The UPPSC PCS Preliminary exam will have two question papers.
- The question paper will be of the objective in nature.
- There will be negative marking i.e. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every wrong response Preliminary examination.
- There is no negative marking for leaving a question blank.
|Name of Exam||UPPSC PCS Preliminary Exam|
|No. of Papers (2)||Paper 1 – General Studies I|
Paper 2 – General Studies II (CSAT)
|Duration of Exam||Both papers conducted on the same day;|
Paper 1 – 9.30 AM – 11.30 AM
Paper 2 – 2.30 PM – 4.30 PM
|Maximum Marks||Both Papers will be of 200 marks each.|
However, only Paper 1 will be considered for merit ranking
Paper 2 is a qualifying paper on the lines of IAS Prelims (33% qualifying criteria)
|Number of Questions||Paper-I: 150 questions|
Paper-II: 100 questions
|Type of Exam||Offline (Pen-paper) OMR sheets|
|Nature of Questions||All questions will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
UPPSC Pay Scale for All Posts
- The pay scale or Salary for the UPPCS Recruitment of all posts under the combined state services exam is Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4600/- (except Naib Tehsildar whose grade pay is Rs. 4200/) to Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Under the Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Exam the Pay-Scale, grade pay and status of Post are given as below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
- Range Forest Officer Services Exam – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.