UP GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online UP Post Office GDS 4264 Vacancy
UP GDS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online UP Post Office GDS 4264 Vacancy – Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (India Post Office) has released the notification for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 4264 Posts. Interested candidates can apply online for RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-III/2021 through the official website
To check UP GDS Vacancy 2021 visit the India Post website
UP Post Office Vacancy Details
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle, India Post
- Category: Post Office Jobs
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- UR – 1988
- OBC – 1093
- EWS – 299
- PWD-A – 16
- PWD-B – 20
- PWD-C – 17
- SC – 797
- ST – 34
- Total Vacancy: 4264
Eligibility for UP Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Mathematics, Local Language and English (Study as Compulsory or Elective Subjects) conducted by any Board of School Education recognized by Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories done) with passing marks in 10th class Secondary School Examination pass certificate.
- Compulsory knowledge of the local language
- Candidate must have studied the local language at least 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] declared by the State Government or as per the constitutional provisions relating to the 8th Schedule of the Constitution of India.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
UP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline from 23rd August to 22nd September 2021
- The India Post Office is announces time to time Vacancy of ABPM/BPM of every postal circle. Check here the following steps to apply online for India Post GDS Circle Vacancy 2021:
- Check the official website initially for applying online.
- On the official web portal, you will see a link stated as India Post Circle Online Form.
- You just need to click on the link and wait for it open.
- It will open up in the next tab.
- Check the entire application form. Download it.
- Start filling it according to the blanks given in the form.
- It is mandatory to fill in all the blanks in the form.
- Once you have filled it, save it on the official web portal.
- The India Post Office Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Post Office is now released official notification. The eligible and interested candidate may submit their application form before last date over. Stay connected on this page to know more for India Post GDS Recruitment.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) . fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- You will be selected on these posts only based on your 10th merit list. No clear information has been received about the selection process yet, if you want, you can also check about it by visiting the official website.
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
UP Post Office GDS Salary
- Rs.12000/- to Rs.14500/- For Branch Post Master (BPM) Pay Scale
- Rs.10000/- to Rs. 12000/- For Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak (ABPM/Dak Sevak) Pay Scale