UP Police SI Recruitment for 9534 Posts of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander & Fire Officer
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released an official notice regarding the information related to the recruitment of candidates to the post of Sub Inspector Civil (Male & Female) and equivalent posts.
The number of vacancies has been increased to 9534 Posts. According to the notice the exam conducting body is being selected for this recruitment process and UP Police Board had already invited tenders regarding the same. The whole process is expected to complete in 2 months or so.
Finally, the recruitment notification is released and the online application will begin from 1st April 2021. The UP Police is filling up the vacancies for males and females as well.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Posts||SI Civil Police (Male/Female)/ Platoon Commander (Male)/ Fire Service Second Officer (Male)|
|Total Vacancies||9534 Posts|
|Category||UP Govt. Jobs|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|UP Police Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Online Application||01 April 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||30 April 2021 till 12 AM|
Also See: OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
UP Police SI 2021 Vacancy Details
UP Police SI
UP Police Platoon Commander
UP Police Fire Officer
Eligibility for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates having Graduation Degree from UGC recognized University/Institute will be eligible to apply for UP Police Recruitment.
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is as per Govt. Norms
Also See: Sikkim TET 2021 Notification
Physical Standard Test
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
- Minimum weight- 40 kg
- Males- 48 km in 28 minutes
- Females- 2.4 km in 16 minutes
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- As per the notification released on 25th February 2021, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern
- UP Police SI exams are conducted online, as it is the most effective and reliable way of exam conduction. Check the exam pattern and the important points of the UP Police SI written exam.
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- The question will be objective type.
- There will be a total of 160 questions.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
UP Police SI Syllabus
- The UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 consists of subjects like General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. Candidates can go through the subject-wise important topics provided in the below post.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through online mode for UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 on http://uppbpb.gov.in/ from 01 April to 30 April 2021.
Steps for Apply Online for UP Police SI Posts:
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board.
- Now Click on http://uppbpb.gov.in
- Now Click on Online Application Form.
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application.
- Candidates of All Category have to pay Application fee of Rs. 400/- For this Recruitment Process.
Mode of Fee Payment
- The Application Fees Will Be Collected Through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.