UKSSSC Recruitment 300 Steno Personal Asst, Accounts Clerk Vacancy
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published the recruitment notifications for the post of Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant. Eligible and interested applicants can for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Recruitment and UKSSSC PA/Steno Recruitment through online mode on official website sssc.uk.gov.in on or before 14th September 2020.
UKSSSC Vacancy Details
The UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020 will be done for 300 vacancies. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
Also See: Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||31st July 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||14th September 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application fee||16th September 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020|
- Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant Posts.
- Accounts Clerk – The applicant must be 12th class passed in Commerce and possess typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- PA/Steno – The applicant must be 12th passed or equivalent with Hindi Typing Speed of 80 wpm and Computer Typing Speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- Accounts Clerk – 18 to 42 years
- PA/Steno – 18 to 42 years
Also See: NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The selection will be done on the basis of objective type multiple choice written test of 2 hours.
- UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern: There will be questions related to commerce subject of 100 marks
- UKSSSC PA/Steno Exam Pattern: There will be questions on General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies of 100 marks
UKSSSC Salary Details
- For Stenographer/PA: The Pay Band will be in the Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 Pay Scale as per the place of posting in the department.
- For Accounting Clerk: 21700 to Rs 69100 in the Level 3 Pay Scale.
- General: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile: Rs.150/-.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The applicants applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials.
- On entering the credentials, a username and a password will be sent to the applicant’s mobile no.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in the details asked.
- Upload the photograph, signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee.
- Print the successfully filled in application form for future use.