UKSSSC Recruitment 300 Steno Personal Asst, Accounts Clerk Vacancy
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published the recruitment notifications for the post of Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant. Eligible and interested applicants can for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Recruitment and UKSSSC PA/Steno Recruitment through online mode on official website sssc.uk.gov.in on or before 14th September 2020.
UKSSSC Vacancy Details
The UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2020 will be done for 300 vacancies. The post wise vacancy distribution is given below.
Also See: Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online application
31st July 2020
Last date for submission of online application
14th September 2020
Last date for submission of online application fee
16th September 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Accounts Clerk and Stenographer/Personal Assistant Posts.
- Accounts Clerk – The applicant must be 12th class passed in Commerce and possess typing speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- PA/Steno – The applicant must be 12th passed or equivalent with Hindi Typing Speed of 80 wpm and Computer Typing Speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
- Accounts Clerk – 18 to 42 years
- PA/Steno – 18 to 42 years
Also See: NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The selection will be done on the basis of objective type multiple choice written test of 2 hours.
- UKSSSC Accounts Clerk Exam Pattern: There will be questions related to commerce subject of 100 marks
- UKSSSC PA/Steno Exam Pattern: There will be questions on General Hindi, General Knowledge and General Studies of 100 marks
UKSSSC Salary Details
- For Stenographer/PA: The Pay Band will be in the Level 4, Level 5, and Level 6 Pay Scale as per the place of posting in the department.
- For Accounting Clerk: 21700 to Rs 69100 in the Level 3 Pay Scale.
- General: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PWD of Uttrakhand Domicile: Rs.150/-.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The applicants applying for the first time will have to first register themselves by entering their credentials.
- On entering the credentials, a username and a password will be sent to the applicant’s mobile no.
- Log in using that username and password.
- Fill in the details asked.
- Upload the photograph, signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay the required fee.
- Print the successfully filled in application form for future use.
- Western Railway Recruitment 2020 for 41 Technical Associate Posts
- Allahabad High Court 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Recruitment 2020
- Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
- BEL Recruitment 2020 for 50 Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer Posts