UCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out For 51 Mining Mate Posts
UCIL Recruitment 2021 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced 51 vacancies for the posts of Mining Mates on a contract basis on its official website on 21st May 2021. The candidates will be selected on a contract basis for 1 year of service through a trade test. For more details, go through the article and know more about the UCIL Mining Mate vacancies.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
- UCIL is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy which has invited eligible candidates for 51 vacancies of Mining Mates purely on a contract basis for a period of 01 year.
Also Apply NAL Recruitment 2021 for 17 Technician Posts
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration||21st May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||09th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Trade Test|
Eligibility for UCIL Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should have the following qualification to be eligible for UCIL Mining Mate posts:
- He should have passed intermediate with valid unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous Mines issued by DGMS.
- The candidate must have at least 01-year experience as Mining Mate in Underground Metal Mines after acquiring the Mining Mate Certificate of Competency. Candidate must be able to read, write and speak Hindi/Local language. Fitter – ITI in Fitter
Age Limit (as on 30/04/2021)
- General candidates: 35 years
- OBC: 38 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications giving full details of their age, qualification, experience, telephone number, e-mail id, present and permanent address such as village, post office, district and pin code, caste certificate, a recent passport size photograph, sell attested copies of certificates and testimonials to the office of General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand-832102 by speed post/courier within 20(Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in newspaper.
- Experience Certificate shall be duly by the Mine Manager of concerned Mine where experience has been taken. No TA/ DA is admissible for appearing in the Trade test. However, reservation will be applicable as per Government’s directives
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2021||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2021|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|