TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Notification, Last date, Apply Online
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 – Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission (TNPSC) conducts the Combined Civil Services Examination 4 (Group IV) for direct recruitment of candidates in group 4 services every year.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification has been issued. Hence we are here to provide you with the complete details of the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022. Before you continue to read further about the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022, here is a brief about the TNPSC and its various posts.
The commission has started accepting online applications for TNPSC Group 4 2022 along with the release of TNPSC Group 4 Notification for 7301 Group 4 vacancies on 30th March 2022. The following posts are included in the TNPSC Group 4 services:
- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service
- Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service
- Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
- Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
Also Apply MPPSC AE Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Group 4 – Combined Civil Services Exam-IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)
- Number of Vacancies: 7301 Posts
- Name of the Post: Jr Assistant, VAO, Bill Collector Etc
- Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online Starts: 30th March 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th April 2022
- TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022: July 2022
- TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022: 24th July 2022 (9:30 am to 12:30 pm)
- Declaration of TNPSC Group 4 Result: October 2022
- Uploading Documents for Document Verification: October 2022
- Document Verification: November 2022
- Counseling: November 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy Details
- There are a total of 7301 vacancies in the different posts that have been released by TNPSC in Group 4 services
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer – 274
- Junior Assistant (Non–Security) – 3590 + 3 C/F
- Junior Assistant (Security) – 88
- Bill Collector Grade-I – 50
- Typist – 2069 + 39 C/F
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – 885+139C/F
- Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam – 01
- Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 64
- Junior Assistant in Tamil Nadu Housing Board – 39*+4 C/F
- Bill Collector in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 49
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) in Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board – 07
- Total Vacancies – 7301
Also See CPCL JEA Recruitment 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspiring candidates of TNPSC Group 4 2022 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria Decided by the Commission.
Educational Qualification (30/3/2022)
- There are different educational qualification requirements for the vacancies of VAO, typist, and steno typist grade III, field surveyor, and junior assistant and bill collector. The details of the same are below:
- Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant (Security), Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Bill Collector, and Draftsmen: The candidate must have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate must have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and Government Technical Examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate must have passed the SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses, as well as Government Technical Examination both in typewriting and shorthand.
- Computer Qualification for Typist and Steno-Typist Post: Candidates should have passed the certificate course in the computer on office automation awarded by the technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno typist to be eligible for TNPSC Group 4.
Knowledge in Tamil
- Applicants should also have a working knowledge of the Tamil Language.
Age Limit (01/07/2022)
- The upper age limit and lower age limit for the candidates are given below. Age relaxation is applicable for all the posts as per Govt. norms.
|Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes||18 years||37 years|
|MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||18 years||34 years|
|Others||18 years||32 years|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes.||21 years||42 years|
|Others||21 years||32 years|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced on the Commission’s website for uploading all the certificates in support of their claim for onscreen certificate verification.
- After verification, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counseling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
Centre for Exam
- The Written Examination will be held at the Centres mentioned in Annexure-I of this notification.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022
- TNPSC Group 4 exam comprises of total 200 Objective type questions with a weightage of 300 marks. The total time duration of the TNPSC Group 4 exam will be 03 hours.
- The TNPSC Group 4 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will be provided with OMR based answer sheet to mark their responses. The latest pattern of the TNPSC Group 4 exam is as follows:
|Exam Type||Subjects||Part||No. of Questions||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Tamil Eligibility-cum-Scoring Test* (SSLC Standard)||A||100||150||90||3 Hours|
|General Studies (SSLC Standard)||B||75||150|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||25|
- Candidates have to score a minimum of 90 marks to get their OMR-based answer sheet evaluated
- Candidates also have to score a minimum of 60 marks in Part B of the TNPSC Group 4 exam paper out of the total minimum qualifying marks.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply only through online mode on the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicants should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as a registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under the One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature
- No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under the One Time Registration system
- Applicants should enter their Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
- Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard for each applicant to facilitate the maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply”
- against the recruitment notified on the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD is given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which they applicant wishes to apply.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, details of specified documents, and a signature will be rejected after due process.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered final and no modifications will be allowed after the submission of the application. Once an application is submitted, no further request for a change of details will be entertained. Hence, the applicants are instructed to fill out the online application with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment
- Written Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application, by choosing any of the options in the online application.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges as applicable.