TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant 2021 for 20 JTA Posts
TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant 2021 – TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant 2021 has released new vacancies apply link and notification link regarding direct recruitment for Junior Technical Assistant in Chennai.
Applying aspirants are advised to check official TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant 2021 educational qualification, age limit, salary details, application fees and selection procedures mentioned here.
- Organization: Tamilnadu Hindu Religious Charitable Endowments
- Job Type: Government of Tamilnadu
- Nature of Work: Permanent
- Job location: All Over Tamilnadu
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) – 20
- Total – 20
Also Apply Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
TNHRCE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18th October 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th November 2021
Eligibility for TNHRCE Recruitment 2021
- Must have passed any one of the courses in the educational institutions operating with the permission of the government
- Proficiency in Tamil language writing and reading skills is essential.
- Refer Notification
TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant Salary
- Candidates will be paid a minimum salary of Rs. 35,400 / – to a maximum of Rs. 1,12,400 / -.
- All registrants will be selected through interview. You can find out more by accessing the official announcement.
TNHRCE Junior Technical Assistant 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should download and print the prescribed Application Form proforma available on https://hrce.tn.gov.in/
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 17th November 2021 at 05.00 AM.