THDC India Recruitment 2021 Notification of ITI Trade Apprenticeship 47 Posts
THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – THDC India Limited is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India invites online application for the Recruitment of 47 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies.
The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 29th December 2021
Also See: SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
THDC Apprentice Job Details
- Name of the Board: THDC India Limited
- Name of the Post: Stenographer, Plumber, Mechanic, Fitter, Wireman, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman, Programme Assistant, and Computer Operator
- Status: Notification released
THDC Apprentice Vacancies Details
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 06
- Stenographer/ Secretarial Assistant – 05
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 05
- Wireman – 06
- Fitter – 05
- Electrician – 07
- Electronics Mechanic – 05
- Mechanic (Earth Moving Machinery) – 01
- Mechanic (R&M of Heavy Vehicle) – 02
- Plumber – 05
- No of Vacancies: 47
Also See: SSC MTS 2022 Notification
THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08th December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th December 2021
Eligibility for THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 10th Pass and ITI passed (regular Candidate) in the year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Age Relaxation for SC/ST 05 Year, for OBC 03 Years (Non Creamy layer) & 10 Year for 40% or more than 40% PWD candidate (VH/HH/OH) in their category.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for 40% PWD candidates (VH/OH/HH) in their category.
THDC Apprentice Selection Process
- There will be no interview, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in respective trades i.e. ITI examination. (In case the marks obtained by the candidates are same, then candidate of higher age will be given preference).
Duration of Training
- One Year
- As per provisions of Apprentice Act 1961
Also Apply SSC CGL 2022
THDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- It is mandatory for candidates to enroll themselves in the new apprenticeship portal. apprenticeshipindia.org and mention the number in the application. Without registration number no candidates will be engaged as apprenticeship trainee.
- Please see apprenticeshipindia.org, after enrollment in the website. It is suggested to kindly take the printout of the registration number as received in your email, as it will be required while applying in THDCIL for apprenticeship training
- Candidates are required to download the application format available in THDCIL website www.thdc.co.in and forward the filled in application along with all the documents as mentioned above to the following address with indicating “Application for Trade Apprentices-2021” on the envelope and sent by post to the following address Sr. Manager (HR & Admin.); THDC India Ltd., Vishnugad- Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project, (VPHEP); Alaknanda Puram, Pipalkoti Distt.- Chamoli-246472
- Applications received after closing date and incomplete application will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained