Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for Territorial Army Officer Posts
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification – Territorial Army has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Officers (Non Departmental). Territorial Army Online Application will start from 20th July 2021 and the last date for Territorial Army Registration is 19th August 2021 on official website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
Candidates who would apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 will be called for written exam which is scheduled to be held on 26 September 2021. The exam will be conducted across India.
Also See: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Details of TA Officers Recruitment 2021
- Name of Post: Territorial Army Officer
- of Posts: Post still not specified
- Joining Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs as per rules
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 19th July 2021
- Exam Date: 26th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Limits: 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug 2021
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed
Also See: HARTRON SETC 2021 Application Form
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website
Instruction to the candidate for Filling Online Application
- The Online application can be filled from 20 JUL 2021 TO 19 AUG 2021 till 11.59 PM after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center for the examination
- Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Territorial Army Officer Selection Process
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Final Selection will be based on tests conducted at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board
Territorial Army Officer Exam Pattern
- There will be 200 questions of 200 marks on Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge and English
- Each Section has 50 questions of 50 marks
- The total time duration of the exam is 4 hours
- Qualifying Marks – Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- Negative Marking – There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers
Territorial Army Officer Salary Details
- LIEUTENANT – Level 10 56,100 – 1,77,500 15500/-
- CAPTAIN Level 10A – 6,13,00 – 1,93,900 15500/-
- MAJOR Level 11 – 6,94,00 – 2,07,200 15500/-
- LT COLONEL Level – 12A 1,21,200 – 2,12400 15500/-
- COLONEL Level 13 – 1,30,600 – 2,15,900 15500/-
- BRIGADIER Level 13A – 1,39,600 – 2,17,600 15500/
Territorial Army Officer Exam Centres
- Jaipur; Pune; Bengaluru; Hyderabad; Kolkata; Darjeeling; Guwahati; Dimapur; Chandigarh; Jalandhar; Shimla; Delhi; Ambala; Hisar; Lucknow; Allahabad; Agra; Bhubaneshwar; Dehradun; Udhampur; Srinagar; Nagrota
Admit Card for Written Exam
- The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.