Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 501 Postman, Mail Guard
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Tamilnadu Postal Circle (Tamilnadu Postal Circle) has released a notification for recruitment to the Post of Postman, Mail Guard in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20th October 2021
- Organization Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle (Tamilnadu Postal Circle)
- Post Details: Postman, Mail Guard
- Total Vacancies: 501 Posts
- Salary: As per Norms
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
No of Posts
- Postman: 488
- Mail Guard: 13
Also See: RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification: 04th October 2021
- Last date for receipt of application form at Divisional Office/ Controlling Unit from eligible candidates: 20th October 2021
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in Applications at Regional Office to be sent by Divisional Office/ Controlling Unit duly verified: 25th October 2021
- Last date for receipt of final permitted list of candidates at Circle Office by Regional Office: 29th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
- As per the Department of Posts Postman and Mail Guard (Group ‘C’ post) Recruitment Rules, 2018 notified in GSR 899 (E) dated 20.09.2018, read with Postman and Mail Guard (Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment (Amendment) Rules,2020 notified in GSR 157(E) dated 05.03.2020, the following categories of official (s) are eligible to appear in the examination:
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Level-1 of the pay matrix with three years regular service in the grade as on the 01.01.2021. However in accordance with Directorate’s letter No: W-17/16/2021-SPN-I dated 20.09.2021, the relaxation in eligibility
- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDSs) who have worked regularly for five years in that capacity as on the 01.01.2021 and fulfilling the following conditions. However in accordance with Directorate’s letter
- 10th Standard Pass from a recognized University
- The candidate should have studied Tamil language at least upto 10th standard (as notified in Directorate letter no: 17-08/2018-SPB-I dated 10.05.2019(Annexure E) & 11.07.2019)
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- The person appointed to the post of Postman shall have/acquire a driving license to drive two wheeler or three wheeler or light motor vehicle within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. However, persons with disability shall be exempted from the requirement of driving license
- A candidate not having valid driving license at the time of appointment shall not earn periodical increment in pay till production of such license or for a period of five years from the date of appointment whichever is earlier and after production of such license or expiry of such five years period, pay shall be restored prospectively to the level pay, would have reached had the periodical increment in pay was not withheld and no arrears of pay shall be paid for the intervening period. [This condition is required for recruitment to the cadre of Postman only
- As per the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 50 years and a maximum of 55 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- No Application Fee.
- Competitive Exam
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the to the below addresses on or before 20-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply
- First of all go through the Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- The Post Masters General,
- Chennai City Region, Chennai – 6000002,
- Central Region, Tiruchirappalli – 620002,
- Western Region, Coimbatore – 641002,
- Southern Region, Madurai – 625002,
- The SSRM, Airmail Sorting Division, Chennai – 600016,
- The SRM, RMS ‘M’ Division , Chennai – 600008,
- The SRM Chennai Sorting, Division Chennai- 600008,
- The-Office-Incharge, P&T Admn. Cell, APS Centre, Kamptee, Pin – 900746, C/o 56 APO