SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 – 115 Posts Notification & Apply Online
SSB Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2021 – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Head Constable (HC) Ministerial in the SSB. Online applications are invited from the citizens of India, Nepal, Bhutan (Male and Female) for filling up the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted Ministerial (Combatised) in the Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
All the details related to SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Organization: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- No.: 338/RC/SSB/HC(Min)2021
- Post Name: Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Vacancies: 115 Posts
- Job Location: All India
SSB Head Constable Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||47||1 1||26||21||10||115|
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application: 07th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07th August 2021
Also Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021
- Required Educational: Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent
- Skill Test Criteria on Computer: English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer, or Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi 10500 KDPH in English / 9000 KDPH in Hindi with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer.
- Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on last date of submission of application. Age relaxation as applicable for various categories of eligible candidates is given in the advertisement.
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The Selection Process of SSB HC Ministerial Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSB Head Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Only online applications will be considered for the above host. Applications received through any other means will not be directly accepted and rejected
- Interested / Eligible candidates may download the detailed advertisement for the above posts from the SSB recruitment website http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/.e. may apply online through www.ssbrectt.gov.in after reading all the provisions contained in Advt. No. 338/RC/SSB/HC (Min)/2021 and detailed advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for this are eligible for the post. for which he is applying.
Steps to apply online for SSB Head Constable Recruitment
- Visit the official website of SSB i.e. http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab option.
- Click on On-Going Vacancy for the given posts.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Also Apply DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SSB Head Constable Application Fee
- UR, EWS and OBC The category candidates have to pay the examination fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only through Net-Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card which will be non-refundable
- However, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidate exempted from payment of examination fee.