Spices Board of India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 12 Trainee Analyst SRD Technical Analyst Vacancy
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Spices Board has invited Trainees in Quality Evaluation Laboratory of Spices Board at Baruipur, Kolkata and Technical Analyst for Chemistry & Microbiology Department. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15th & 18th June 2021.
Candidates have to send their application through email, in the below section we have provided the details of the address.
Spices Board Jobs 2021 Notification
- Organization Name: Spices Board
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Post Name: Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee, Technical Analyst
- Location: Mumbai (MH), Raebareli (UP), Kolkata (WB), and Chennai (TN)
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 18th & 19th June 2021
Spices Board Vacancy Details
- Trainee Analyst – 03
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – 03
- Technical Analyst – 06
- Total Vacancies: 12 Posts
Also Apply NAL Recruitment 2021 for 17 Technician Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Candidates should have passed a Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: Candidates should have passed a Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with computer knowledge.
- Technical Analyst: Chemistry – Candidates should have passed a Post Graduate degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Microbiology: Candidates should have passed a Post Graduate degree in Microbiology /Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): Candidates should have passed a Bachelors degree in Microbiology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: Candidates should have passed a Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with the computer.
- Trainee Analyst/ Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: Age limit should not be passing 35 years (Kolkata)/ Age limit should not be exceeding 25 years (Mumbai).
- Technical Analyst: The age limit should not be exceeding 35 years.
- Selection will be through multiple choices (MCQ) written test of PG level standard for two hours duration
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on experience/ marks in the qualifying examination. Date/time and venue of written test will be announced in Board’s web site indianspices.com. No application fee for this recruitment.
Spices Board Salary Details
- Trainee Analyst, Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – Rs. 17,000/-
- Technical Analyst – Rs. 30,000/-
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “[email protected]” in advance, on or before 15th June 2021
- Candidate has to mention the appropriate trainee position he/she would like apply in the application form ( Annexure-I). [Example : “Application for Trainee Analyst-Chemistry” or “Application for Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee” as the case may be].
- Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
- Candidates may sent the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order (a) Annexure-I (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) Caste certificate (d) ID proof (e) Experience certificate, if any.
- If large number of applications are received, same will be shortlisted as per the criteria as decided by Spices Board.
- Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this matter.
- The acknowledgement of applications received by email, if in order, will be sent between 5:00 to 5:30 pm on working days.
- Candidates are advised to check opportunities/notices in Board’s website indianspices.com for updates and not to rely on information from 3rd party websites