Spices Board of India Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now 18 Posts
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 – Spices Board India has issued the latest notification for the Spices Board Clerical Assistant Recruitment 2022 for Clerical Assistant Vacancy at 18 Posts in Spices Board Job.
Interested applicants can apply to Spices Board Recruitment 2022 through the official website Spices Board Jobs by 01st July 2022. Other details of the Spices Board Vacancy 2022 like age limit, education qualification, selection process, important dates, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Spices Board Recruitment 2022
- Organization: Spices Board India
- Post Name: Clerical Assistant Posts
- Job Location: Across India
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Details
- Head Office, Kochi – 10
- Regional Office, Chennai – 02
- Regional Office, Mumbai – 02
- Regional Office, Bodinayakanur – 02
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute (ICRI), Myladumpara – 02
- Total No. of Clerical Assistant – 18 posts
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 13th June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01st July 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy to Application: 08th July 2022
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- He/ She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/State Govt. Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/ preferably Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works
- He/ She should have effective communication and interpersonal skills
- He/ She should have working experience in using Computers with MS Office/ Open Office, Email & Internet
- Applicants should have a degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/University /Institution
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at the respective places by the Board. A panel of the candidates who qualify in the interview will be formed and will be engaged as Clerical Assistants as per the requirement of the Board.
- Separate panels/rank lists will be made for each office mentioned above and the validity of the panel will be two years Clerical Assistants, additionally required, will be engaged from the approved panel. Willing retired Govt. Employees who possess the above qualification & experience, good health, and are willing to join immediately may submit their applications in the given format (format attached as Annexure-II) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to email@example.com on or before 01st July 2022.
- The hard copy of the application may be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi on or before 08th July 2022.
Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants can apply through the Official website by 01st July 2022 or at click on the below how to apply link.
Instructions to candidates
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post mentioned above.
- Candidates may send the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order
- Annexure-II (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) ID proof (d) Experience certificate(s), (e) Relevant documents, if any.
- Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure-II of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be published on Board’s website. The venue & date of the interview will be informed in due course.
- A separate shortlist/rank list /panel will be prepared for each office and selection will be made accordingly. Therefore applicants shall carefully select the place of assignment. Once it is selected, that cannot be changed later.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID and mobile number active for receiving communications from the Spices Board.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand canceled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after selection, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The eligibility of applicants with respect to age, qualification, etc. will be determined as of 01st July 2022.
- No TA/ DA will be given to candidates who attend the interview.
- Candidates are advised to check notification/opportunities on Board’s website indianspices.com for updates and not to rely on information from 3rd party websites. The selection process shall be conducted as per the COVID-19 protocol/guidelines of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.