South Western Railway Recruitment 2020-21 for SWR 1004 Apprentice Posts
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – South Western Railway (SWR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice in Hubballi Division, Carriage Repair Workshop Hubballi, Bengaluru Division, Mysuru Division, and Central Workshop Mysuru Division.
SWR is recruiting for 1004 vacancies. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of the South Western Railway Apprentice Online Application Form and steps to Apply Online. Read further to know the details and links.
South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||South Western Railway (SWR)|
The total number of vacancies for apprentice posts is 1004. The vacancy distribution is given in the table below.
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic||09||02||01||04||16|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA)||21||05||03||09||39|
Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi
|Fitter (Diesel Loco Shed)||18||06||03||10||37|
|Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed)||08||03||01||05||17|
|Fitter (Carriage & Wagon)||60||17||08||32||117|
Central Workshop, Mysuru
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit
- Minimum: 15 Year
- Maximum: 24 Years ( UR / EWS )
- Age Relaxation: As per Govt. norms.
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board
- National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- ITI Passed in relevant trade
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2020||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2020|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|
Prerequisites for SWR Apprentice
- 10th class mark sheet
- ITI certificate
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of the signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI i.e. (50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI)
South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online from 10th December 2020 to 09th January 2021 by clicking on the link given below.
- The candidates can apply online on official website of RRC Hubli rrchublil.in from 10 December 2020 to 09 January 2021.
- Click the below link to Apply Online for SWR Apprentice.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
- South Western Railway Apprentice: Online Application