South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2020 – 413Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – South East Central Railway (SECR) has published the recruitment notification to the post of Apprentice. A total of 413 vacancies are notified for various trades including Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Welder, Plumber and more under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division. Interested applicants can check out post wise vacancy numbers, eligibility criteria, age limit, application procedure, selection process, pay scale, and other details for SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 below:
SECR Job Details
Name of Posts
No. of Vacancy
Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, S.E.C. Railway, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
Also Apply NCL 480 Apprentice Recruitment 2020
SECR Vacancy 2020 Details
Sheet Metal Worker
Commencement of submission of online application
02st November 2020
Last date for submission of online application
01st December 2020
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent or must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 24 years of age as on 01st July 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Ex-Servicemen and PWD
- The following criteria are prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection: – Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both (Railway Establishment Rule 201/2017). Candidates must filled 10th and ITI marks on the in qualification otherwise application will be automatic rejected.
- Medical Examination: Selected candidates may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed porforma as per Apprenticeship act 1961 and the apprenticeship Rule 1992 (As amended from time to time). The Medical certificate should be Signed by Government authorised Doctor (GAZ), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital.
- Selected applicants may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992 (As amended from time to time)
- The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized Doctor (Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
How to Apply?
- Online applications through the website: https//apprenticeshipindia.org from 02nd November 2020 to 01st December 2020 (till 23.59 hrs.) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act – 1961 in Raipur Division & Wagon Repair Shop/ Raipur of East Central Railway
- Last date for receipt of application: The online application completed in all respect, can be submitted through online from 02.11.2020 to 01-12.2020 (23.59 Hrs). NO physical Copy Of the application is required to be sent to Raipur division or Wagon Repair shop/ Raipur.