South East Central Railway (SECR) Recruitment 2020 – 432 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – South East Central Railway (SECR) has published the recruitment notification to the post of Apprentice. A total of 432 vacancies are notified for various trades including COPA, Stenographer, Fitter, Electrician, Wireman, Electronic Mechanic, RAC Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Mason, Printer, Carpenter, Machinist, Turner and Sheet Metal Worker s under Apprentices Act 1961 in Bilaspur Division.
Interested applicants can check out post wise vacancy numbers, eligibility criteria, age limit, application procedure, selection process, pay scale, and other details for SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 below:
SECR Job Details
|Name of Posts||Apprentice Posts|
|No. of Vacancy||432 Posts|
|Job Location||Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, S.E.C. Railway, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India|
SECR Vacancy 2020 Details
|Stenographer (Hindi)||25 Posts|
|Stenographer (English)||25 Posts|
|RAC Mechanic||1 Post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10 Posts|
SECR Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||01st August 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||30th August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent or must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.
- 15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2020. (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of merit list -Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both (establishment rule 201/2017)
- Selected applicants may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed proforma as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Para 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992 (As amended from time to time)
- The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized Doctor(Gaz.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central /State Hospital.
SECR Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested and interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 30 August 2020.
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Trade Apprentice, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 01st August 2020 to 30th August 2020 11:59 PM.
- CDS 2 2020 Notification
- West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
- EPI Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Northern Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2020