SJVN Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 100 Graduate & Technician Apprentices
SJVN Recruitment 2021 – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) has released a notification at sjvn.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate & Technician Apprentices in Buxar – Bhojpur – Rohtas – Kaimur
This post has a total of 100 openings. Candidates that match the criteria can apply until November 10, 2021.
Also See: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SJVN Vacancy Notification
- Organization Name: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN)
- Job Location: Buxar – Bhojpur – Rohtas – Kaimur
- Post Name: Graduate & Technician Apprentices
- No of Posts: 100 Vacancies
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01st October 2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10th November 2021
- Currently, SJVN Limited (SJVN) recruits 100 candidates to fill their following jobs
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Recruitment 2021
- To apply for SJVN Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limits. Actually, SJVN used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- SJVN requires ITI, BBA, Degree in Engineering candidates to apply for their Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice notification 2021
- Graduate in Engineering in Computer Science/ Civil /Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation
- MBA/ Post Graduate in Social Work/ MCA
- Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/ Civil /Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics /Instrumentation and Control /Environmental
- M.Com/ PG Diploma in HR
- ITI Apprentice ITI in related trade or B.Com/ BBA
- SJVN job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 30 years with good sprite
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Interviews will not be conducted. Shortlisted candidates will be chosen from a merit list based on their performance in the Matriculation (10th) examination, ITI Course/ Diploma, and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology.
- Personal and educational qualification information, as well as a debit card, credit card, or Internet banking account number, are required to pay the Rs.100/- application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) on the online recruitment portal
- Under no circumstances will a fee be reimbursed once it has been paid
SJVN Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below-mentioned address on or before 10th November 2021.
Steps to Apply
- First of all go through the SJVN recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10th November 2021.