SJVN Recruitment 2019 for 230 Apprentice Vacancies
SJVN Recruitment 2019 (एसजेवीएन भर्ती): SJVN Limited has invited online applications from eligible applicants who are the domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the various trades. As per the SJVN Shimla Recruitment 2019 notification, overall 230 vacancies are allocated for Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices & Technician (ITI) Apprentices Posts. Check out the complete details like vacancy, eligibility, selection procedure, apply online, etc for SJVN Recruitment 2019 for 230 Graduate, Diploma and ITI Apprentice.
एसजेवीएन भर्ती 2019: एसजेवीएन लिमिटेड पात्र आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है जो विभिन्न ट्रेडों में प्रशिक्षुता अधिनियम, 1961 के तहत एक वर्ष के प्रशिक्षु प्रशिक्षण के लिए हिमाचल प्रदेश के अधिवास हैं। एसजेवीएन शिमला भर्ती 2019 अधिसूचना के अनुसार, कुल 230 रिक्तियां स्नातक अपरेंटिस, तकनीशियन (डिप्लोमा) अपरेंटिस और तकनीशियन (आईटीआई) अपरेंटिस पदों के लिए आवंटित की जाती हैं। 230 ग्रेजुएट, डिप्लोमा और आईटीआई अपरेंटिस के लिए एसजेवीएन भर्ती 2019 के लिए रिक्ति, पात्रता, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन आदि जैसे संपूर्ण विवरण देखें।
Also check out HP SET 2019
Details of SJVN Shimla Recruitment 2019
- The recruitment is being done to fill 230 seats under Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Civil, Architecture, Instrumentation, Environment Pollution & Control, Applied Geology, Information Technology, Electrician, Office Secretaryship / Stenography/Office Assistant / Office Management, Fabricator/ Fitter / Welder, Mechanic and Information Communications Technology / IT / Computer Assembly & Maintenance Trades.
- Organization Name: SJVN Limited
- Job Type: Central Govt.
- Advertisement Number: Advt. No. 90/2019
- Job Name: Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices & Technician (ITI) Apprentices
- Total Vacancy: 230 Posts
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
SJVN Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online application 10th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application 31st December 2019
SJVN Post wise Details
Graduate Apprentices -100 Posts
- Mechanical – 20
- Electronics & Communication – 01
- Electrical – 30
- Civil – 40
- Architecture -2
- Instrumentation – 01
- Environment Pollution & Control – 01
- Applied Geology – 02
- Information Technology – 03
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 50 Posts
- Mechanical – 10
- Electrical – 25
- Civil – 13
- Architecture – 01
- Information Technology – 01
Technician (ITI) Apprentices – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 60
- Office Secretaryship / Stenography/Office Assistant / Office Management – 2
- Fabricator/Fitter / Welder -10
- Mechanic (Electronics/General / Mechanical) – 5
- Information Communications Technology / IT / Computer Assembly & Maintenance
Check out State Government Jobs
- Graduate Apprentices: Full-time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full-time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute
- In case of seats in any trade /discipline are not filled/ remain vacant due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same will be diverted to other trade/discipline. किसी भी व्यापार में सीटों के मामले में / अनुशासन से भरे नहीं हैं / पात्र उम्मीदवारों की अनुपलब्धता के कारण खाली नहीं हैं, उसी को अन्य व्यापार / अनुशासन में बदल दिया जाएगा।
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs). न्यूनतम आयु सीमा 18 वर्ष है और समापन तिथि के अनुसार अधिकतम 30 वर्ष (एससी / एसटी के लिए 05 वर्ष तक की छूट), ओबीसी के लिए 03 वर्ष (गैर-क्रीमी लेयर) और पीडब्ल्यूडी के लिए 10 वर्ष है)
SJVN Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- There will be no interviews. The eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology.
- The shortlisted applicants will be informed through post along with uploading of the list on the SJVN website.
- The applicants shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be canceled and he/ she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Also, the applicant will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
- The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of the Apprenticeship Act. The contracts with candidates thus selected will be registered under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Therefore candidates who have already been registered and got training under these schemes will not be entertained and need not apply.
- Training Duration: One Year
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
Also check more Government Jobs
Preference for PAF/PAA
- 25% of total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families. However, the candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices.
- Only applicants who are the domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply
- Applicants should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on the closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not apply. Applicants who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
Employment in SJVN
- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one year of training by SJVN. Applicants will have to make their own stay arrangements
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders: Rs 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs 7,000/- Per Month
SJVN Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested applicants would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of ` 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on the online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants should have a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph, as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Applicants should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Applicants are advised to apply early enough to avoid the last-minute rush. SJVN will not be responsible for network problem or any other problem in submission of online application
- No manual/ paper applications will be entertained.