SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – 280 Vacancies for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – SJVN Limited has invited online applications for the Apprentice posts in Graduate and Technician departments in Himachal Pradesh. A total of 280 Apprentice vacant posts has been notified through SJVN Recruitment 2021 Notification.
The interested and eligible applicants can apply online for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from 16th February 2021 to 15th March 2021. The direct link to apply has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form.
Also See: IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||SJVN Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Technician (ITI) Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||280 Posts|
|S No||Discipline/Trade||No. of Seats|
|Graduate Apprentices- 120 Posts|
|2||Electronics & Communication||01|
|7||Environment Pollution & Control||01|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices- 60 Posts|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices- 100 Posts|
|2||Office Secretaryship/ Stenography/Office Assistant/Office Management||02|
|4||Mechanic (Electronics/General / Mechanical)||05|
|5||Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||03|
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||16th February 2021|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||15th March 2021|
Check out State Government Jobs
Eligibility for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Discipline/Trade: Academic Qualification
- Graduate Apprentices: Full-time degree in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full-time Diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices: ITI Passed from any recognised university
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
- Training Duration: One Year
- Reservation: Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
- Preference to PAF/PAA: 25% of total seats are earmarked for applicants from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families. However, the applicants will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices.
- Only Applicants who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on closing date of advertisement. Result awaited applicants need not apply. Applicants who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
Also check more Government Jobs
Selection Criteria for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- There will be no interviews. The eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
|Apprentices||Weight age||Total marks|
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th||20% to 12th /Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both)||60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||70% to ITI||100|
- The shortlisted applicants will be informed through post along with uploading of list on SJVN website.
- The applicants shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Also the applicant will have to produce a certificate of medical fitness before joining.
- The selection and deployment of Apprentice Trainees will be subject to detailed provisions of Apprenticeship Act. The contracts with applicants thus selected will be registered under Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) Portal. Therefore applicants who have already been registered and got training under these schemes will not be entertained and need not apply.
Also See: Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested applicants would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website sjvn.nic.in
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the applicants should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Applicants should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Applicants should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- The applicants have to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants are exempted from the application fees.