SJVN Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 50 Posts
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) is going to conduct Apprenticeship Training for Graduate, Diploma and ITI holders. As per SJVN Limited job notification, a total of 50 vacancies is allotted for following Discipline/ Trades. SJVN Limited has invited online application form for eligible candidates who are a domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year Graduate, Diploma and ITI apprenticeship training. Eligible applicants can submit your online application form through Official website on SJVN Careers Page on or before the last date of 29th November 2019.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- SJVN LIMITED, A Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Uttarakhand for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 in the trades.
- Name of the Board – SJVN
- Post Name – Apprentice
- Vacancy – 50 Posts
SJVN Apprentice Vacancy
- Graduate Apprentice – 10
- Diploma Apprentice – 20
- ITI Apprentice – 20
Eligibility for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Full-time Degree in Diploma / ITI / Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University, recognized by the Indian Government.
Check out HP SET 2019
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Holders – Rs.8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.7,000/- Per Month.
- Training Duration – One Year
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter
- Preference to candidates belonging to Project Affected Area: 50% Fifty percent seats are earmarked for candidates from Panchayats covered under Project Affected Areas. The candidates will be required to produce a certificate issued from the Panchayat and verified by respective SJVN project offices.
- Only Candidates who are the domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be eligible with respect to age criteria and educational qualification as on the closing date of advertisement. Result awaited candidates need not apply. Candidates who have undergone apprentice training in SJVN need not apply.
Employment in SJVN
- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one-year training by SJVN.
Check out State Government Jobs
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria
- There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology as per following details:
- Graduate Apprentice 20% to 10th; 20% to 12th /Diploma (whichever is higher, in case of both) & Total Marks – 100
- Diploma Technician 30% to 10th; 70% to Diploma in Engineering& Total Marks – 100
- ITI Technician 30% to 10th; 70% to ITI & Total Marks – 100
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s Website www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted
- Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of application fee of Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on the online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph, as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of the application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications: 09th November 2019
- Closing Date for Submitting Applications through Website 29th November 2019
Also check more Government Jobs