SCI Recruitment 2021 Vacancies for the Post of Legal Assistant
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Recruitment 2021 – Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Limited has invited applications for the post of Legal Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SCI Recruitment 2021 through official website on shipindia.com on or before 13th May 2021.
Requirement of Legal Assistants on Contract Basis
- The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. requires two Legal Assistants for Legal Department. Applications are invited for Legal Assistants on contract basis for a period of two (2) years, extendable by a period of six (6) months at the sole discretion of the Corporation.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SCI Vacancy Details
- Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
SCI Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Closing Date for Online of Application: 13th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: LLB (3 or 5 years Law course) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (of all Semesters) from recognized Colleges/Universities in India.
- Age (upper age limit as on 01.04.2021): Maximum 30 years
- Period of Contract: Two years from date of joining, extendable by 6 months at the sole discretion of the Corporation
Selection Process for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification, Age and any other criteria as mentioned. In case of large number of applications, the Company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
- The short listing will be based on length and range of experience, higher qualification, Accreditations, Certifications and Special Achievements. The Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, Mumbai or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of Interview. The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website.
SCI Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should directly apply through the link provided on the Corporations website shipindia.com -> Career -> Shore-> Requirement of Legal Assistants on contract (03/2021) and send their updated resume via email on [email protected] with subject as “Application for Legal Assistants on contract”
- Candidates are also required to attach the following documents along with their resumes in pdf format only.
- LLB degree Marksheets/Certificates (All Semesters)
- Work Experience certificates (if any) for the years as mentioned in application form.
- Training completion certificates (if any).
- Date of Birth proof like Aadhar card/Pan card/Voter/Birth Certificate etc.
- Applications will not be considered in case the above-mentioned documents are not submitted as per the data filled in application form.
- Note: The total size of attachments should not exceed 10 MB. In case of failure of emails SCI will not be responsible.
- Last date of application: 13th May 2021
SCI Legal Assistant Salary
- Consolidated emolument of Rs 20,000/- per month will be paid. A conveyance allowance of Rs 5,000/-per month will be also be paid to the Legal Assistants for discharge of official duty. 2 No other perks/benefits/ allowances shall be applicable. Income Tax will be deducted at source as applicable.