Shipping Corporation of India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 – Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI) has invited online applications from Indian nationals for appointment to 46 posts of Assistant Managers on contract basis. Interested applicants can apply on or before 24th February 2020 with an application fee of Rs.500/- . Check out SCI Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, application form, and application fees, apply online, important dates, pay scale/salary for SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
एससीआई सहायक प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 – शिपिंग कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड (एससीआई) ने अनुबंध के आधार पर सहायक प्रबंधकों के 46 पदों पर नियुक्ति के लिए भारतीय नागरिकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक व योग्य उम्मीदवार 24 फरवरी, 2020 तक या इससे पहले 500 / – रुपये के आवेदन शुल्क के साथ आवेदन कर सकते हैं। एससीआई सहायक प्रबंधक भर्ती 2020 के लिए एससीआई भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, पात्रता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न, आवेदन पत्र, और आवेदन शुल्क की जाँच करें, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, वेतनमान / वेतन।
Name of Organisation
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd
- Name of Vacancy: Assistant Manager
- No. of Posts – 46 Posts
SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration begins 25th January 2020
- Online registration closes 24th February 2020
SCI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Finance – 10
- HR – 10
- Management – 17
- Civil Engineering – 05
- Law – 05
- Fire & Security – 01
Also see Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Finance – Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant
- HR – 2 years full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRMOR Masters in Personnel Management from UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Management – 2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Civil Engineering – 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks
- Law – Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized University India with a minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.
- Fire & Security – Full time regular BE/B Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University (10+2+4 regular stream) with a minimum 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference
- Minimum of one year experience in a related field is desirable
- Applicants who have appeared for their final exam in 2019 and awaiting final results are eligible to apply provided they will be able to produce their completion certificate with requisite qualification criteria as mentioned above, prior to the stage II of the examination i.e. GD and PI. Online Registration: 25th January 2020 to 24th February 2020
- Applicants must have acquired minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA (as applicable) in the applicable stream relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/PWD applicants. For applicants whose essential qualification is CA/ICWA, successfully passing the CA/ICWA examination is required
- Applicants of percentage of marks in qualifying degree will be as per Institute/University rules.
- Upper age limit – 27 years
- Age relaxation is as per the following condition
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PWD – 10 years
SCI Assistant Manager Pay Scale
- Rs.50,000- 1,60,000/-
- Contract Period – 3 years
Also see Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2020
SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of online exam and interview
SCI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2020
- Time to be given
- Core domain/Professional knowledge – 60
- Total Time will be 120 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 10
- Logic and Reasoning – 10
- General awareness & Current affairs – 10
- English Language and reading comprehension – 10
- Total – 100
SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online through shipindia.com
- Applicants are advised to apply after carefully going through the detailed advertisement and instructions placed on the Company’s website. All fields must be filled carefully with correct details. Hence, applicants applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Applicants must note down their unique registration number that is generated after applying, and quote the same in all future correspondence
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of the following documents while filling the application form. (pdf up to 200kb of size)
- Educational qualification mark sheet/Completion Certificate
- CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade conversion to percentage Letter from University/Institute
- Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate/Non-creamy layer certificate (Central Govt. Format only).
- Disability Certificate
- Date of Birth proof(Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate)
- Membership Certificate For CA/CMA qualified applicants
- Identity Proof (Aadhar/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/Driving License)
- Awards and Recognition/Accreditations/Certifications
- Applicants are also required to upload their Photo and Signature. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. The size of Photo should be 20-50kb and the signature should be 10-20kb. The resolution should be a minimum of 200 dpi. The application is not completed until the Photo and Signature as specified are uploaded.
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ExSM – Rs 100/-