SCCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 372 Fitter Trainee, Electrician & other post
SCCL 2021 Recruitment Notification – The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) has invited applications for the Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse and other Posts. Interested and eligible persons can apply for the Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 04th February 2021.
Also See: SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021
SCCL Recruitment 2021 Details
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited, the turn around marvel of Indian Coal Mining Industry, is redefining excellence. This is the Golden Chance to prove your mettle as we move along meeting new challenges and seeking opportunities.
- Our tradition of strengths in having the finest Mining Technology at our 20 Opencast Mines and 26 Under Ground Mines is being geared up by increased usage of IT and serviced by Workshops, Stores & Coal Handling Plants, adopting the best operational & maintenance systems. Our quest for excellence with emphasis on Safety, Quality & Highest Productivity continues.
|Organization Name||Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SSCL)|
|Post||Fitter, Welder, Junior Staff Nurse, Electrician, and other posts|
|Total Vacancy||372 Posts|
Also See: SSC MTS 2021 Notification
|S No||Post Name||Vacancies||Total|
|1||Fitter Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||105||23||128|
|2||Electrician Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||43||08||51|
|3||Welder Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||44||10||54|
|4||Turner/Machinist Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||18||04||22|
|5||Motor Mechanic Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||12||02||14|
|6||Foundry Man/Moulder Trainee (Men Only) CAT-1||16||03||19|
|7||Junior Staff Nurse (Female Only) T&S Grade- D||67||17||84|
SCCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Online Applications Start Date||22nd January 2021|
|Last date to apply online||04th February 2021|
- Fitter Trainee (MEN ONLY) CAT-I: Candidate should possess SSC and National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Fitter Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Fitter Trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- Electrician Trainee (Men Only): Candidate should possess SSC and National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Electrician Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Electrician Trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- Welder Trainee (Men Only): SSC with National Trade Certificate (ITI) in Welder Trade and holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Welder Trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- Turner/Machinist Trainee (Men Only): Pass in SSC National Trade Certificate in Trade of Turner/Machinist after 2 years institutional study/training at ITI
- Motor Mechanic Trainee (Men Only): Pass in SSC National Trade Certificate in Motor Mechanic Trade.
- Foundry Man/ Moulder Trainee (Men Only): Pass in SSC ITI Certificate in Moulder Trade/Foundry man
- Junior Staff Nurse (Female Only) T&S GRADE-D: Intermediate with Diploma/Certificate Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course/B.Sc. (Nursing) recognized by concerned State Nursing Council.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on the date of notification (However SC, ST & BC candidates will have 5 years Age relaxation of Upper Age limit i.e., 30+05=35 years as on the date of Notification)
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test which will be conducted by SCCL soon.
SCCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before uploading the details in the online applications, the candidates are requested to go through the guidelines and comply scrupulously:
- The candidate should ensure the age criteria mentioned in the Notification and the date of birth of the candidate mentioned in the online application should tally with the date of birth recorded in the SSC records. Further they have to ensure uploading of signature and photo. If Candidates fail to upload the specified size of photo and signature in the online application their candidature will not be considered.
- To ascertain the Local/Non-Local Status, the candidate has to check the parameters i.e., 1ST TO 7TH Class Study details mentioned in the Notification and ensure whether he/she belongs to Local or Non-Local.
- Candidate has to furnish the Caste details basing on the Latest Caste Certificate obtained within 6 months prior to the date of Notification.
- Candidate has to possess invariably the specified qualification mentioned against the post in the Notification. Possessing higher qualification or any other qualification without the basic specified qualification for the post will not be considered.
- Wherever percentage (%) of marks is not awarded by the University/Institute and only grades (e.g. GPA/CGPA/CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage (%) of marks as per the following formula.
- Note: Based on the information uploaded by the candidate, he/she is made eligible for issuance of Hall ticket. If the candidate fails to produce documentary proof for the information furnished / uploaded by him/her in the online application, the candidature of such candidates, if selected provisionally, will be rejected at any time at the discretion of the management and the claim of the candidate to consider his case, will not be entertained.
Also See: IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
Steps to be followed for submitting online application
- Visit SCCL web site http://www.scclmines.com/
- Click on “careers” link available on homepage.
- Submission of Online applications will start from 22nd January 2021 at 03.00PM onwards.
- ONLINE Application can be submitted upto 5.00 PM on 04th February 2021 (website closure).
- Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Form after successful submission of data and retain the same for future reference.
- Upload all details of the Candidates in the respective Columns of Online Application form. The details once entered, cannot be altered at a later date. Submission of any false or incorrect information or suppression of any factual information at any stage by the candidate is liable for disqualification of his candidature.
- Candidates have to submit one application only for eligible post. More than one application received for same post will be rejected. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Number, E mail ID and photo given in the online application format till completion of selection process.
- The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply On-line by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment and upload soft copy of the academic qualifications specified for the post in *.pdf format.
Mode of Payment
The candidates who are required to pay Application Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) as per the Notification have to follow the following steps:
- On successful submission of online application, for the purpose of Payment of Application Processing Fee, take a print out of your application and note down your Application number and Date of Birth as submitted by you. Click on the “Please click here for application fee payment through Bank” link appearing on screen.
- Candidates on clicking through “SBI Payment Link” provided on the screen will have to accept the terms and conditions of the Bank and then click on the “Proceed Button” to navigate SBI payment page titled “Singareni Collieries” wherein he/she has to select payment category as 04/2020 to proceed for further payment process by filling the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mobile No.
- Post applied for
- Your Application number
- Date of birth etc.
- Once the above details are filled and the Form is submitted, the candidate will be directed to the Payment Form where he can choose a suitable mode of Payment from the following.
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- UPI payment etc.
- The candidates who are exempted from Payment of Application Fee as per Notification i.e., SC, ST and Internal candidates, need not click the Bank payment Link.