SBI SO Recruitment 2021 for Manager (Retail Product) Posts, Apply Online
SBI SO Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on regular basis against the Advertisement Number CRPD/SCO/2020-21/33.
The applicants can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode only on or before 12 February 2021. Applicants can consider this article to know the eligibility, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
SBI SO Job Details
|Name of the Posts||Managers/Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI|
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Bank Job Responsibilities||Null|
|Skills Required||Refer to the notification|
Also See: SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021
|MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS) MMGS-III||04||01||–||–||–||05|
|Commencement of submission of online application||22nd January 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||12th February 2021|
- Basic Qualification: Full time MBA/PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/B Tech in any stream
- The Institute should be recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible.
- Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/PGDM/Post Graduation Management degree with specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
Work Experience (As on 31.08.2020)
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/Management role in Scheduled Commercial Banking product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education and Consumer Durable Loans). Experience in working directly with development/functional teams will be preferred.
Also See: SSC MTS 2021 Notification
Specific Skill Required
- Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication& Leadership Skills
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- The scale of pay applicable to the above grade are furnished above. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Also See: IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2021
- The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
- Short listing: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off-marks (common marks at cut-off-point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list
SBI SO Application Form – How to Apply?
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”)
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.