SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts i.e. Manager, Senior Special Executive, Senior Executive, Executive, Dy. Manager & Manager Analyst on regular/contract basis. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in Mumbai can make the online registration from 23rd January 2020 to 12th February 2020. Check out SBI SO Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020
SBI भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (SBI) ने निम्नलिखित विशेषज्ञ कैडर अधिकारी पदों पर नियुक्ति के लिए भारतीय नागरिकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं अर्थात प्रबंधक, वरिष्ठ विशेष कार्यकारी, वरिष्ठ कार्यकारी, कार्यकारी, उप। प्रबंधक और प्रबंधक विश्लेषक नियमित / अनुबंध के आधार पर। आवेदक जो मुंबई में बैंक जॉब्स की मांग कर रहे हैं वे 23 जनवरी 2020 से 12 फरवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कर सकते हैं। एसबीआई एसओ भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा की जाँच करें तारीख और एसबीआई स्पेशलिस्ट कैडर ऑफिसर भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां।
Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Nature of job||Government job|
|Name of Vacancy||Specialist Cadre|
|No. of Posts||30|
SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration begins 23rd January 2020
- Online Registration closes 12th February 2020
Check out SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post||Nature of engagement||Total|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force)||Contractual||2|
|Circle Defence Banking advisor||Contractual||2|
|HR Specialist (Recruitment)||Regular MMGS III||1|
|Manager (Data Scientist)%||Regular MMGS III||10|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||Regular MMGS II||10|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||Regular MMGS II||5|
Educational Qualification for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
|Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force)||Retired in the rank of Air Vice Marshal or above (For DBA – Air Force) as on 31st January 2020 OR
Retired in the rank of Rear Admiral or above (For DBA – Navy) as on 31st January 2020
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier as on 31st January 2020|
|HR Specialist (Recruitment)||MBA/ PGDM or its equivalent with specialization in HR as on 30th September 2019|
|Post||Min Age||Max Age|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force)||–||62|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||–||60|
|HR Specialist (Recruitment)||–||35|
|Manager (Data Scientist)%||26||35|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||24||32|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||24||32|
SBI Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview
Check out more Bank Jobs
|Defence Banking Advisor (Navy & Air Force)||CTC of 32.00 lakhs per annum. Basic pay will be 1,00,000/- per month and the remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of pension amount of 4.22 lac per annum. (Leave – 30 days per year)|
|Circle Defence Banking advisor||CTC of 21.00 lakhs per annum. Basic pay will be 80,000/- per month and the remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of pension amount of 4.22 lac per annum. (Leave – 30 days per year|
|HR Specialist (Recruitment)||Rs 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-21490|
|Manager (Data Scientist)%||Regular MMGS III|
|Deputy Manager (Data Scientist)||Rs 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Deputy Manager (System Officer)||Regular MMGS II|
- Rs.750/- for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants.
- You should make the payment via payment gateway
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SBI Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online
- Applicants can register themselves on www.sbi.co.in or www.bank.sbi/careers
- If you are interested and found yourself eligible for SCO, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form.
Steps to apply online
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ON REGULAR/CONTRACT BASIS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Applicants should upload the scanned copy of their photograph and signature in jpg format as per the size mentioned on website
- Applicants should upload relevant documents related to age, qualification and experience in pdf format as per the size mentioned on website.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Also check out IBPS Calendar 2020