SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 for Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. The online registration process of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 has begin. It is noted that there are more than 5237 vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI). All the interested and eligible applicants can apply through the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in. Check out SBI Recruitment 2021 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees and important dates for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2022.
SBI Clerk Notification 2022 has been released officially on 26th April 2022 (Tentative). The online registration process has been started from 27th April 2022 to 17th May 2022 (Tentative).
Check out State Govt Jobs
SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Job Type: Banking Jobs
- Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre
- Job Location: All Over India
Also check more Bank Jobs
Detail of Vacancies Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5237 Posts
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2022
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- SBI Clerk 2022 Notification: 26th April 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 Online Application: 27th April 2022
- SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online: 17th May 2022
- Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination: To Be Notified
- SBI Clerk Exam Date 2022 (Preliminary): June 2022
- Download of call letter for Main Examination: To Be Notified
- SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains): 31st July 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022 Final Result: To Be Notified
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SBI Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details
- The vacancy details for SBI Clerk 2021 have been released 5237, out of which 5000 vacancies have been announced for regular posts and 454 for Backlog
SBI Clerk 2022 – Regular Vacancies
|Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) Vacancy|
|West Bengal||Bengali/ Nepali||111||27||62||13||60||272|
|A&N Islands||Hindi/ English||09||01||0||01||04||15|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/ Hindi||07||01||0||01||03||12|
|Ladakh||Ladakhi/ Urdu/ Dogri||06||0||0||0||02||08|
|Uttar Pradesh||Hindi/ Urdu||145||35||73||03||94||350|
|Assam||Assamese /Bengali/ Bodo||68||14||10||17||40||149|
|Tripura||Bengali/ Kokboro k||10||03||03||05||0||19|
Vacancies for Special Recruitment Drive
|Leh & Kargil Valley||Urdu/Ladakhi/Dogri||08||01||01||01||04||15|
|Dibang Valley, Dwang||English||05||01||0||04||0||10|
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
Age Limit (as on 01st April 2021)
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01st April 2022, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02nd April 1994 and not later than 01st April 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government rules:
Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST: 33 Years
- OBC: 31 Years
- Person with Disabilities (General): 38 Years
- Person with Disabilities (SC/ST): 43 Years
- Person with Disabilities (OBC): 41 Years
- Jammu & Kashmir Migrants: 33 Years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen: The actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years
- 8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a max. age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married): GEN – 35 Years
- OBC – 38 Years
- SC/ST – 40 Years
- 7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 16th August 2022)
- He/she must hold a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in the final year/semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
Also check SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
Phase-I Preliminary Exam (Online): The exam will have Objective Type questions for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This test would be of 1-hour duration
No. of Questions
- English language – 30 Questions & Max Marks 30 and Duration 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability – 35 Questions & Max Marks 35 and Duration 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions & Max Marks 35 and Duration 20 minutes
- Total- 100 Questions & Max Marks 100 and Duration 1 Hour
Phase-II Main Exam: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 35 minutes
- General English – 40 Questions & 40 Max Marks 35 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 45 minutes
- Total – 190 Questions & 200 Max Marks 2 Hr. 40 minutes
- SBI may arrange pre-examination training at certain centers for SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost have to apply online. An indicative list of training centers is given as “Annexure-I”.
Call Letters for Exam
- Preliminary Exam: The applicants should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website from 01.06.2021 onwards (Tentatively).
- Main Exam: Applicants qualified for main exam would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 19.07.2021 onwards (Tentatively).
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time
SBI Clerk 2021 Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2022.
- After registration applicants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Applicants are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2022’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- Applicants should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Click on the official link, provided above.
- Step 2: Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Step 3: Click on New Registration in the application window. Then click on the register button.
- Step 4: Candidates need to provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button to the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued Registration ID. Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Clerk 2022.
- Step 6: In the next step, upload photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SBI.
- Step 7: Login with registered ID and password to fill up the Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the application form once to verify the entire data entered
- Step 9: Click on Final Submit button after verifying the entire online SBI Clerk Application Form 2022.
- Candidates can download and get print copies of the submitted application form. Finally, submit the application fee either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
Check out more Latest Recruitments
SBI Clerk Pay Scale
- Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
SBI Clerk Admit Card
- The SBI Clerk Admit card is issued on a pre-informed date, which is generally 15-20 days prior to the exam date. The admit card link will be available soon after the announcement on the official website
- One must login to his/her account created while filling in the online application form and download the admit card. To login on the official website of SBI, a candidate is supposed to have:
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Date of Birth/Password
- The admit card for SBI Clerk 2021 exam will be issued to candidates in two phases:
- For Preliminary Exam
- For Mains Exam
SBI Clerk 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is salary of SBI clerk?
Answer: The SBI Clerk salary (pay scale) will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. This means an SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) will have a starting salary of Rs. 11,765/- with an annual increment of Rs 655/-. After 3 years, the SBI Clerk Salary will be Rs. 13,730/-.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI clerk?
Answer: Applicants should be between 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2022 exam. He/she must have be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Q3. Is there any interview for SBI Clerk
Answer: SBI Clerk is the Most important stage of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022. The applicants will be selected for the SBI Clerk Post on the basis of Marks scored in Mains Examination as there is no further interview procedure.
Q4. What is work of SBI clerk?
Answer: You will be responsible for the accounts of the customer by verifying and signing pertinent documents, countersigning and clearing cheques and drafts. Your, SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile includes working on documentation and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry and more.
Q5. Which is better SBI Clerk or SBI PO?
Answer: SBI PO is an officer level post and it is the highest grade for which SBI recruits through an exam. From a customary glance at the list of SBI Chairmen, we can infer that most of them had started their careers as a PO. SBI Clerk, on the other hand, is a clerical level post and it is a rung lower than that of the PO.
Q6. Is SBI Clerk better than IBPS Clerk?
Answer: SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk. Millions of banking applicants apply for clerical posts in various Public sector banks with the help of IBPS While IBPS does the recruitment for most Public Sector Banks it conducts a separate exam for SBI. Bank Clerk is an entry level job which millions of applicants hope to get.