SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply for 1226 Circle Based Officer Posts
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 – The State Bank of India has released the notification for the Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts on regular bases. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before 29th December 2021 through online mode.
Also Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2022
Check the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification, important details, eligibility, vacancies, steps to apply, etc from the page below.
SBI CBO 2022 Overview
- Exam Name: SBI Circle Based Officer
- Exam Conducting Body: State Bank of India
- Post: Circle Based Officer (CBO)
- Exam Level: National
- Exam Category: Bank Jobs
- Total No. Vacancies: 1226 Posts
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- SBI Circle Based Officer Notification: 08th December 2021
- Online registration Starts From: 09th December 2021
- Online registration Ends on: 29th December 2021
- Last Date for Editing the Application: 29th December 2021
- SBI CBO Call Letter: 12th January 2022
- SBI CBO Exam Date: January 2022
- SBI CBO Interview: To Be Notified
- SBI Circle Based Officer Result: To Be Notified
Also See: HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022
SBI CBO Vacancy Details
- As per notification, 1226 vacancies have been announced by SBI
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- A candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021)
- Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – 3 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years
- Eligible-Ex-Servicemen, ECOs/ SSCOs – 5 years
- Candidates must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01/12/2021.
- Must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard, they have to produce a mark sheet / certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- The selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview.
Online Written Test
- Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- (i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 mins|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 mins|
|General Awareness/Economy||30||30||30 mins|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 mins|
- (ii) Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
Also See: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
- The examinations will be conducted online at venues across many centres in India. A tentative list of centres for Online Examination is attached as Annexure-II
- No request for change of Examination Centre/Date/Session shall be entertained
- SBI reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- SBI also reserves the right to allot any centre to the candidate other than the one he/ she had opted for
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/ her own risk and expenses and SBI will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature
- Any unruly behaviour/ misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by SBI.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI CBO Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
- General & Others – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Also See: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
SBI CBO Salary Structure
- SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 36,000/- with an increment of Rs 1490 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 46430/- with an annual increment of Rs 1740/- for the next two years and so on
- The maximum basic salary will be Rs 63,840.
Download of Call Letters
- Candidates should download their call letter (for Online Written Exam & Interview) and an “acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST