SBI CBO Circle Based Officer 3850 Vacancy 2020 Notification, Dates
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 – The State Bank of India has been announced the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) Posts on regular bases. It is a ray of hope in this time of crisis for the Banking aspirants. SBI has been released the full notification for the CBO vacancy on 27th July 2020. Check out the notification, important dates, eligibility, vacancies, salary structure, selection procedure, application form, steps to apply online, online application and others details for SBI CBO Recruitment 2020.
भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने नियमित आधार पर सर्किल आधारित अधिकारी (CBO) पदों की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। यह बैंकिंग के उम्मीदवारों के लिए संकट के समय में आशा की एक किरण है। SBI ने 27 जुलाई 2020 को CBO रिक्ति के लिए पूर्ण अधिसूचना जारी की है। अधिसूचना, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, पात्रता, रिक्तियों, वेतन संरचना, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए कदम, ऑनलाइन आवेदन और अन्य विवरण CBI CBO के लिए देखें। भर्ती 2020।
Also Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI Circle Based Officer Exam 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Exam category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting and Interview|
|Allowances||D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
SBI Vacancy Details
- As per notification, 3850 vacancies has been introduced by SBI for SBI Circle Based Officers 2020 exam. The vacancies are released for 9 states which are given below but a candidate from any state of India can apply for this exam.
SBI CBO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|SBI Circle Based Officer Notification||27th July 2020|
|On-line registration Starts From||27th July 2020|
|On-line registration Ends on||16th August 2020|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||16th August 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||31st August 2020|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||To be Updated Soon|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Interview Date||To be Updated Soon|
|SBI Circle Based Officer Result||To be Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
- The minimum age limit for a candidate to apply for the SBI Circle Based Officer must be below 30 years as on 01st August 2020.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (OBC) – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) (Gen) – 10 years
- Eligible – Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency
- Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers
- (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been
- released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within 6 months from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidation. – 5 years
- The applicants must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
- Applicant should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Applicants must have experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank of 2 years as on 01st August 2020.
- Applicants must have studied the language in 10th or 12th standard; they have to produce mark sheet/ certificate for having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
Also See: SSC CGL 2021 Notification
- The selection process of SBI Recruitment 2020 Exam for the post of Circle Based Officer (CBO) will be based on Shortlisting of applicants and Interview. However, the SBI reserves the right to conduct the Written Exam for the selection of applicants as CBO.
- Only fulfilling the desired eligibility will not lead to shortlisting of candidates for Interview round. The applicants will be shortlisted by the Shortlisting Committee that will be constituted by SBI.
- The Merit list for the selection of applicants will be prepared State-wise and Category-wise. The list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in interview round.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- As of now, the SBI has stated in its notification that the recruitment to the post of Circle Based Officer will be carried out through Interview. However, the SBI might conduct the written exam as well for the selection of applicants.
- Though the bank has not yet officially declared the exam scheme and the syllabus, it is highly expected that the SBI CBO exam might be conducted online in line with the other banks exams such as SBI Clerk or PO
- The exam may contain Objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The applicants who get selected for the interview have to appear for the SBI Circle Based Officer Interview. This round holds the utmost importance in deciding the fate of the applicant with respect to the final selection.
- Aspirants need these documents before hand for the online application. Check the list of documents.
- Recent Photograph,
- ID Proof (PDF),
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF),
- Brief Resume – detailing educational/ professional qualification, experience and assignments handled (PDF),
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark Sheets/ Degree/ Certificate (PDF),
- Professional Qualification Certificate (eg. MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA etc.), if any.
- JAIIB/ CAIIB Certificate (if any),
- Experience certificates (PDF),
- Form-16/ Salary Slip (PDF),
- 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 shall apply online in order to participate in the State Bank of India’s Recruitment Process. The direct link to apply online for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020 is available below:
- The SBI Circle Based Officer Online Application require two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SBI Circle Based Officer 2020
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
- Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
- Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- These application fee is tentative. it may get changed. We will update the application with the notification.
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.0/-
- General and Others – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
SBI Salary Structure
- The applicants who will be applying for the SBI Circle Based Officers 2020, will be placed in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I.
- The SBI CBO Pay Scale will be Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. This means the CBO will get a basic pay of Rs 23700 with an increment of Rs 980 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 30560 with an annual increment of Rs 1145 for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 42020.
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification