SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Salary, Vacancy Details
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – The most popular in India, State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification to recruit 8500 Apprentices in different offices of SBI across India. The official advertisement of SBI Apprentice (CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07) states that the details related to vacancy, eligibility, fees, selection process, salary & career path, etc is mentioned below in this post.
Also Apply SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
Exam Conducting Authority
State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of Recruitment
SBI Apprentice 2020
Written Test & Test of Local Language
SBI Apprentice 2020 Vacancy Details
|A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.|
|SNo.||State / UT||Total||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
19th November 2020
Online Application Starts
20th November 2020
Last date to apply
10th December 2020
Call Letter / Admit Card release
Yet to be announced
January 2021 (Tentative)
Yet to be notified
Language Proficiency Test
Yet to be notified
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification
- Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- *Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as by 31.10.2020)
- The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
- Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
- A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application
- The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of application
Duration of Training
- Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
- The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- SBI will conduct only one online exam to make a selection of suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and details are provided below.
Number of Questions
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
General / Financial Awareness
- All the questions will be Objective Type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, for every incorrect answer 1/4th marks assigned to the question will be deducted
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each containing 25 questions for 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
- Candidates who qualify the online exam will have to appear for Local Language Test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language at class 10th or 12th level will be exempted from the Local Language Test.
- Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
Final Selection will be subject to
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Declared fit in the Medical examination.
Call Letters for Exam
- Candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers tentatively in the last week of December 2020 onwards.
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE WRITTEN EXAMINATION & ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Guidelines for Filling Application & Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email
Steps to follow
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- List of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
- The online application fee for SBI Apprentice 2020 exam fee has already been released
- SC/ST/PWBD – No Fee
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs. 300
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.