Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 for 100 Junior Officer Vacancies
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 – Saraswat Bank has been invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations) in Grade B (Clerical Cadre). A total of 100 vacancies are available in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Greater Mumbai and Pune. Eligible applicants can apply for the post on Saraswat Bank official website from 01st January 2020 to 15th January 2020. Check out complete details Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020.
Also check more Bank Jobs
सारस्वत बैंक को ग्रेड बी (लिपिक संवर्ग) में जूनियर ऑफिसर (मार्केटिंग एंड ऑपरेशंस) के पद पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। मुंबई, नवी मुंबई, ठाणे, ग्रेटर मुंबई और पुणे में कुल 100 रिक्तियां उपलब्ध हैं। पात्र आवेदक 01 जनवरी 2020 से 15 जनवरी 2020 तक सारस्वत बैंक की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर पद के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। संपूर्ण विवरण देखें सारस्वत बैंक भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति विवरण, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, भुगतान पैमाने और सारस्वत बैंक भर्ती 2020 के लिए और अधिक।
Saraswat Vacancy Details
- Name of the Board: Saraswat Bank
- Post Name: Junior Officer
- Total No. of Vacancy: 100 Posts
- Location: Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai/Pune
Also read Latest Government Jobs
- Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations) – 100 Posts
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai – 70 Posts
- Pune – 30 Posts
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Website link open 01st January 2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online and Payment of Fees: 01st January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fees: 15th January 2020
- Start Date for downloading Call Letters from Website: 22nd January 2020
- Saraswat Bank Online Test: 27th January 2020
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020
- Age Criteria: Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st January 2020
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
Check out more State Govt Jobs
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
Online Application Process
- The facility will be available for online application from 01st January 2020 to 15th January 2020
- Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 15th January 2020 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only. The applicant should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- The applicants should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person. If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Applicants are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password applicant have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions
- Application Fee/intimation plus GST charges = Rs.600/- for candidates. The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Procedure for uploading the documents
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature/ left-hand thumb impression / hand-written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature/ left-hand thumb impression / hand-written declaration file has been saved
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph / Signature/ left-hand thumb impression / hand-written declaration as specified
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear / smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Also read: Indbank Recruitment 2020