Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – 150 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 – Saraswat Bank has released a notification announcing the vacancies for Junior Officer Posts for its branches in various states. The total number of vacancies declared for Junior Officer Marketing and Operations (Clerical Cadre) to be recruited through this recruitment is 150 vacancies.
The online registration process will be commenced from 05th March 2021 to 19th March 2021. The Junior Officer posts will be filled for Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Nasik, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Goa, Karnataka, and Gujarat branches.
Also check more Bank Jobs
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Saraswat Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Officer|
|Total Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad & Jalgaon, Nagpur, Kolhapur & Sangli, Nashik, Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja), Goa, Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore, Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara|
|Location||Centers||Number of Vacancies|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/
|Aurangabad & Jalgaon||06|
|Kolhapur & Sangli||10|
|Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)||02|
|Karnataka||Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore||04|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Surat, and Vadodara||06|
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Website link opens||05th March 2021|
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||05th March 2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||19th March 2021|
|The start date for downloading Call letters from the website||One week before the exam|
|Online test||03rd April 2021|
Eligibility for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
- Junior Officer: Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) OR Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post-graduation with specialization in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/ MMS/ PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/ Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/ three years part-time degree course from a recognized University)
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation exam on or before 31st January 2021.
- Junior Officer – Not below 21 years and not above 27 years as on 1st February, 2021. Candidates born not earlier than 02nd February 1994 and not later than 01st February 2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The facility will be available for online application from 05th March 2021 to 19th March 2021
- Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 19th March 2021 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
- If any candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her own E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one time, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should be cautious while filling Online Application. Candidate should carefully fill all the personal details in the Online Application. Candidates are required to upload their photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration as per the specifications. Candidates are required to press the “submit” button only after the verification of the details filled in the online application, uploading of photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression and hand-written declaration and after making required payment. After clicking on ‘’submit’’ button no change is permitted in the details and any request regarding this will not be entertained. Candidate may be disqualified for not filling the information carefully.
Also read: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Application fee / intimation plus GST Charges = Rs.750/- for candidates.
- The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No cash or any other mode will be accepted
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of two stages:
- Online Examination
- Interview Round
- The candidates have to qualify for the online examination to get eligible to appear in the interview round.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Exam Pattern
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
|Time allotted for
each test (Separately timed)
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Download of Call letters
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) for downloading call letters for online test. The candidates can download the call letters one week before the examination date. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter.