SAMEER Recruitment 2019 Walk-in for 07 Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts
SAMEER Recruitment 2019: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER) has invited applications for the Diploma Apprentice Trainee Posts. The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03rd December 2019. Eligible and interested applicants may appear directly for the Walk-in-Interview along with application/testimonials on below mentioned scheduled dates and venue. Check out the complete details like vacancy, important dates, selection process, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, application form, pay scale, etc for SAMEER Recruitment 2019.
SAMEER Job Details
- SAMEER wishes to engage DIPLOMA APPRENTICE TRAINEES (1 Year) under the Apprentice Act for undergoing training in SAMEER, with a view to give such knowledge as he/she needs to become a skilled engineer.
- Vacancy Circular No. 5/2019 (Second Round)
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – Job Position in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
- SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centers at Chennai, Kolkata Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
- Discipline: Electronics & Telecommunication
- No. of Posts: 07
- Three years Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication with minimum 55% marks.
- The applicants who have registered with BOAT (Board of Apprentice Trainee) Mumbai and are within three years of passing of qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- Maximum 25 years
- Rs.8500 per month (+ Subsidized Canteen Food and Pickup/drop from Vikhroli and Goregaon railway stations by Bus)
- The candidates will be engaged as Apprentices under the Apprentice Act for undergoing One year training in Electronics and Telecommunication discipline at Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER).
SAMEER Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Selection of applicants will be through Interview. Applicants may have to appear for a Written Test with objective type of questions.
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for Exam/interview will be intimated to the eligible applicants in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research (SAMEER) – https://www.sameer.gov.in.
SAMEER Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The eligible persons can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled on 03rd December 2019. Applicants may have to apply for a written test with objective type of questions. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid to applicants for appearing for the written test/interview.
- No interim queries will be entertained. Applicants have required following documents at the time of interview:
Documents Required at the time of interview:
- Duly Filled application Form (link given below). The application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th /12th Standard Mark List
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Marks for all years
- Experience Certificate if any
- Birth Date Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Applicants should bring one set of zerox of all documents for submission with application along with originals.
- Applicants may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions
- For All Appearing Applicants it is must to register on Board of Apprentice Trainee (BOAT)
- Applicants may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing for the written test/interview.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- No interim queries will be entertained.
SAMEER Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Interview: 03rd December 2019
- Reporting Time: 09.30 AM [No applicants will be admitted after 10:00 AM]
- Venue: SAMEER, I.I.T Campus, Hill Side, Powai Mumbai-400076
Check out Latest Government Jobs