SAINIK School TILAIYA Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for TGT Posts
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 – Sainik School Tilaiya has been invited applications for the PGT and TGT posts. Interested applicants can apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 14th July 2020. The elective subject and languages in the combination of subject are as under. Interested applicants can apply to Sainik School Tilaiya 2020 Vacancy read the full notification before applying online to know the eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, salary/pay scale, application fee, application procedure, selection procedure, last date to apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020.
सैनिक स्कूल तिलैया को PGT और TGT पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 14 जुलाई 2020 को या उससे पहले निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से सैनिक स्कूल तिलैया भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। विषय के संयोजन में वैकल्पिक विषय और भाषाएं इस प्रकार हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक सैनिक स्कूल तिलैया में आवेदन कर सकते हैं 2020 पात्रता मानदंड, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, वेतन / वेतनमान, आवेदन शुल्क, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, चयन प्रक्रिया, सैनिक स्कूल में आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि जानने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले रिक्ति को पूरा पढ़ें। तिलैया भर्ती 2020।
SAINIK School TILAIYA Recruitment 2020 Details
- Name of the Board: SAINIK School TILAIYA
- Post Name: TGT(Mathematics),TGT (Social sc)
- Job Location – Tilaiya Dam, District – Koderma Jharkhand
- Vacancies: 02 Posts
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 27th June 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th July 2020
Eligibility for Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020
- Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science. Statistics. BA (Hons) in Maths and B.Sc (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths)
- Graduate with any two of the following: Geography, History, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either Geography or History.
- Geography/History should have been studied in all the years of graduation wilh at least 50%.
- In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Eco/Political Science in first and/or second year of graduation with atleast 50% marks in History in aggregate and atleast 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also atleast 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
- Should not be below 21 years and above 35 yrs as on 01 April 2020.
- 44,900/- as per VII CPC along with other admissible allowances
Allowances and Perquisites
- In addition to DA as sanctioned by Sainik Schools’ Society, incumbenls are entitled to rent free accommodation, if available/HRA, LTC, PF, Contributory Pension as per New Pension Scheme, gratuity, subsidized education for two children and free messing for self alongwith cadets except during vacation
- Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in vogue and as amended from time to time will be applicable. All India Transferability Clause is applicable to all posts. The application format can he downloaded
Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for Sainik School Tilaiya Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17th July 2020
- Application form with self attested photocopies of all testimonials along with self addressed envelope of size 9″x4″ affixed with Rs. 25 stamp must reach The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya
- No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid to shortlisted candidates who will be called for written test and interview.
- The post for which applied to be Supper-scribed on envelope. Application must be forwarded alongwtih an A/C payee DD of Rs.400/- (For Gen) & Rs.250/- (for SC/ST) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch (Code 3502).
- Application with self attested copies of all testimonials alongwith self addressed envelope of size 9″ X 4″ affixed with Rs. 25/- stamp must reach The Principal, Sainik School Tilaiya by 17th July 2020 of publicalion of the advertisement. School will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- No TA/DA will be paid to shortlisted candidates who will be called for written test and interview.
- The School administration reserves the right to cancel any vacancy due to nonavailability of suitable candidates or administrative/policy reasons.