SAIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online for 100 Technician Apprentices Posts
SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced the latest job opportunities for the notification of Technician Apprentices Jobs for 100 Vacancies. Applicants who have completed their qualification in Diploma in relevant Engineering are eligible to apply for this SAIL Recruitment 2021.
Applicants who have the desire to get placed in the public sector jobs must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying before 19th February 2021. However, here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest Govt. Job Notifications.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SAIL Recruitment Notification 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of the Post||Technician Apprentices|
|Total No of Posts||100 Posts|
|Pay Scale||As Per SAIL Official Notification|
|Job Location||Burnpur – West Bengal|
- A total of 100 technician apprentices is proposed to be engaged as per following breakup
|Name of the Branch||No. of Vacancies|
SAIL Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Application Form||10th February 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Application Form||19th February 2021|
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
Also See: SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28th February 2020. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- As per guidelines of NATS, candidates passed out diploma earlier than 2017 will not be able to apply for apprenticeship.
Duration of Training
- The duration of training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of apprenticeship training period.
- Shortlisted candidates have to give notorised undertaking that after completion of training they will not ask for employment.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registerme nunew.action
- Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions.
- After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to Establishments Requests than click Find Establishments. Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016) to apply in passed out branch of engineering diploma against vacancies appearing on the portal.
- Candidates earlier applied to our advertisement dated 03.03.2020 are required to apply again for being considered of their candidature.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one branch that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria.
- The candidature of applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or/ that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in SAIL-ISP, Burnpur after completion of apprenticeship training nor can an apprentice claim right of employment on the grounds of completion of apprenticeship.