SAIL Recruitment 2022: Trainee Posts, 56 Vacancies Apply Now
SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Notification is out to engage 56 Vacancies for Trainee posts in Burnpur Hospital, West Bengal. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview at the mentioned venue on 30th & 31st August 2022.
Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
AIL Proficiency Trainees Jobs Notification 2022
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Post Name: Proficiency Trainee Nurse
- of Posts: 56 Posts
- Category: Central Government Jobs
- Selection Process: Interview
- Job Location: Within India
Also See SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022
SAIL PT Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: Started
- Application Ending Date: 29th August 2022
SAIL Vacancy 2022
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Proficiency Trainee Nurse||56|
SAIL PT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should Pass in B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery. Internship Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Registration.
- The candidate must have completed 18 years and must not have completed 30 years.
- Note: Relaxation in Upper age limit by 3 years for Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) – OBCNCL and 5 years for SC & ST candidates.
- The selected candidate will get a Stipend per month of Rs.8000/- plus.
- Knowledge Enhancement Allowance (Max up to Rs.7020/-) linked to attendance.
SAIL Proficiency Trainees Walkin Dates
- The walk-in dates for an interview are 30th August 2022 (Tuesday) & 31st August 2022 (Wednesday) from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Shared accommodation is subject to availability.
- For self at DSP Hospital only during training.
- 15 days Special Leave (Maximum 10 days leave may be granted in one spell) during the tenure
SAIL PT Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to appear for a walk-in interview as per the schedule mentioned below with a filled-in & signed application in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) and a Letter of Undertaking (Annexure-B) with documents/ testimonials as per instruction &/or eligibility
- Selection for „Proficiency Training‟ will be done by judging their performance through interviews only
- Eligible & interested candidates are required to appear for walk-in interviews as per the schedule. They may also send their application in the prescribed format (Annexure-A) to the email id: [email protected] within 29.08.2022 (Monday). Candidates are advised to check their mail & SAIL website frequently, as further communication with the candidates if required, will be made through email/website.
- The candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualifications from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The minimum age of engagement as a “Proficiency Trainee Nurse” is 18 years.
- All certificates/documents in respect of eligibility criteria viz. requisite educational & professional qualification, experience, caste/category, proof of date of birth, etc. are to be valid on the date of the walk-in interview. OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate and Income & Asset Certificate for the EWS category should be valid for the Financial Year 2022-23.
- Candidates will have to attend the interview at the scheduled date & time at their own cost.
- The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training‟ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.8000/- and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance as detailed in point VII.
- DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and the decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
- DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the entire process including interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.