SAIL Rourkela Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 270 Posts
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Rourkela Steel Plant has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate/Technician Apprentices.
Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited Rourkela|
| Recruitment||SAIL Rourkela Recruitment|
| Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice|
| Total Vacancy||270 Posts|
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Publish/Starting Date||07th February 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||10th February 2021|
|Sr No||Trade Name||Diploma||Degree|
|8||Electrical & Electronics||02||02|
|9||Electronics & Communication||02||02|
|10||Electronics & Instrumentation||03||01|
|11||Electronics & Telecommunication||01||–|
|14||Mechanical & Production||30||14|
|15||Metallurgical & Material Science||15||06|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have a degree/Diploma of the desired Engineering course from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on date of advertisement.
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period
- As per the guidelines of Govt. of Odisha, shall be followed with applicable age relaxation.
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to Establishments Requests than click Find Establishments.
- Candidate should select STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED Rourkela Steel Plant (EORSUS000001) to apply in passed out branch of engineering against vacancies appearing on the portal.
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following:
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including
- Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement with candidate will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the online registration and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online registration.
- After successfully registration/apply online, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices for training would be on merit basis, considering their percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualifications as applicable to respective branch/trade.