RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant – II & Stenographer Posts (1295 Posts)
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has started the online application process for recruitment to various posts including Assistant Personnel Officer, Junior Legal Officer, Junior Accountant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II on its official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on the official website energy.rajasthan.gov.in
The RVUNL is conducting the recruitment drive to fill a total of 1295 vacancies, of which, 11 vacancies are for Assistant Personnel Officer, 13 for Junior Legal Officer, 313 for Junior Accountant, 38 for Stenographer, 920 for Junior Assistant/ Commercial Assistant-II.
Also See: NMDC Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd(RVUNL)|
|Post Name||Asst. Personnel Officer, Jr. Legal Officer, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer, Jr. Asst. /Commercial Asst.|
|No of Posts||1295 Posts|
|Category||Rajasthan State Govt. Jobs|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02nd March 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd March 2021|
Details of Vacancy
|Name of Post||RVPN||RVUNL||JVVNL||AVVNL||JdVVNL||Total|
|Asstt. Personnel Officer||0||04||05||02||0||11|
|Junior Legal Officer||02||0||07||01||03||13|
|Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II||129||32||265||314||180||920|
Eligibility for RVUNL Recruitment 2021
- The requisite educational qualification for appointment on various posts as on the date fixed for documents verification is as follows:
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree or equivalent, along with a Master Degree in Social Work/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management (or Development)/ Industrial Relations of a minimum of two years’ duration. More details in the notification.
- Junior Legal Officer: Law Graduate or equivalent with three years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree
- Junior Accountant: Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Accountant Administration. More details in the notification.
- Stenographer: Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree. The candidate must be possessing an “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under the control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. More details in the notification.
- Asst. /Commercial Assistant-II: Candidate must have passed Class 10 from a recognized Board or its equivalent exam. The candidate must be possessing an “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC. More details in the notification.
Check out UPSC Exam Recruitment
Disqualification for Appointment
- No candidate who has more than one spouse living shall be eligible for appointment to the Service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds permissible under the Personal Law for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation.
- No candidate who is married to a person having already a spouse living, shall be eligible for appointment to the service unless the Nigam, after being satisfied that there are special grounds for doing so, exempt any candidate from the operation of this regulation.
- No married candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the Service, if he/she had at the time of his/her marriage accepted any dowry
- The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2022.
- However, as direct recruitment in previous year(s) has/have not been done for different durations in different Nigams, as such, the upper age limit as on 0 l.0 l.2022 shall be as follows:
- Name of the Post: Upper Age Limit as of 01.01.2022
- Assistant Personnel Officer: 42 years
- Junior Legal Officer: 42 years
- Junior Accountant: 42 years
- Stenographer: 43 years
- Junior Assistant /Commercial Assistant: 42 years
Also See: UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- All eligible candidates are required to apply online on any of the following websites from 02th March 2021 to 22th March 2021. Application shall not be accepted through any other mode:
- energy.rajasthan.gov.in www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl
- energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvpnl www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jvvnl
- energy.rajasthan.gov.in/avvnl www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/jdvvnl
Before applying online every candidate should ensure that:
- More than one application should not be submitted by any candidate for any particular post. Though a candidate can apply for two or more different posts but such applications should not be for the same post.
- The candidate should give his/her preference with regard to Companies/Nigams as per his/her choice. No second opportunity shall be given for any change in preference thereafter.
- Download your preferred notification, check the eligibility conditions.
- If you met the eligibility of any post in any one of the notifications, then click the Apply Online Option.
- Then the RVUNL Junior Assistant Online Application Form will be opened.
- Fill in the details correctly.
- Pay application fees.
- Upload recent passport size photo and Signature.
- After completed checking the entered details, click the final submit button.
- After the final submission of the application form, no further changes can be made.
- The acceptance of the application form will be done only after the proper making of the payment online including GST. So carefully pay the number of fees according to category.
- UR (Gen) if annual Income of Family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or More. Rs.1200/-
- UR (Gen) if annual Income of Family is Less than Rs. 2.50 Lakh or More, SC/ST/BC/MBC/PwD. Rs.1000/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions
- The Payment can be made by using Debit Cards, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Carefully check the RVUNL Selection Process for all the posts, and then only take the decision of participation in this recruitment. All the post-selection rounds are the same. So commonly we are explaining the procedure of the recruitment.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Certificates Verification
RVUNL Salary Details
|Through this below table, all the RVUNL Jobs salary details are explained check now.|
|Post Name||Corresponding Level||Min. in the Pay Matrix as Basic Pay||Fixed Remuneration During PT Period|
|Assistant Personnel Officer||L-11||Rs.37,800 /- PM||Rs.26500/- PM|
|Junior Legal Officer||L-10||Rs.33800/- PM||Rs.23700/- PM|
|Junior Accountant||L-10||Rs.33, 800/- PM||Rs.23700/- PM|
|Stenographer||L-10||Rs. 33,800/- PM||Rs.23700/- PM|
|Junior Assistant||L-5||Rs.20,800/- PM||Rs.14600/- PM|