Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for 1075 JE, Informatics Assistant, AE & Other Posts
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has invited online applications for Common Recruitment of Engineers, Personnel Officers, Junior Chemists, Informatics Assistant and Account Officers, in State Power Companies of Rajasthan on 22nd February 2021.
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for 1075 vacancies from the direct link below. The online registration process will be active from 24th February 2021 to 16th March 2021. For more details about Rajasthan RVUNL Jobs 2021 go through the complete article below.
Also See: Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Advt No.||01/2021, 02/2021, 03/2021|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||22nd February 2021|
|Starting Date of Applications||24th February 2021|
|Ending Date of submission of Application||16th March 2021|
|Date of Written Exam||To be Notified|
Also See: Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021
RVUNL 2021 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||16|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||06|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/Communication)||09|
|Assistant Engineer (Information Technology)||04|
|Assistant Engineer (Fire & Safety)||01|
Eligibility for RVUNL Recruitment 2021
- Accounts Officer: CA/ICWA (CMA)/ MBA/ P.G. Diploma (Business Management)/ M.Com
- Personnel Officer: MSW/ MBA/ PG (Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ PowerElectronics/ Power Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Structural/Mechanical Construction/ Mechanical Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Structural/Civil Construction/ Civil Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/ Communication): Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls)
- Assistant Engineer (Information Technology): Degree (Engg), MCA/ CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communications Engg)
- Assistant Engineer (Fire & Safety): Diploma (Industrial Safety), Degree (Engg)
- Junior Engineer: Degree (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
- Junior Chemist: Degree (Chemical Engg), PG (Chemistry)
- Informatics Assistant: Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Engg Disciplines)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
Check out below:
Selection Process for RVUNL Recruitment 2021
- The Computer-based “common written competitive exam” shall be conducted through Online mode.
- To become eligible for consideration for appointment, candidates shall be required to secure minimum passing marks in each ‘Part’ as detailed below in the written competitive exams:-
- UR category candidates – 30% marks
- SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS/Ex-servicemen/PWBD(PH) category candidates- 20% marks
Also See: IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan RVUNL Salary Details
- Total Pay – Rs.18,500 to 39,300 (per month)
|Junior Engineer – I||Rs. 23,700/-|
|Junior Chemists||Rs. 23,700/-|
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest RVUNL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer, Junior Chemist, Personnel Officer posts through Online mode from 24th February 2021 to 16th March 2021
- To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/energy-department/rvunl/en/Career.html#
- Find the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Also See: OTET 2021 Notification
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if the annual income of the family is Rs.2.50 lakh/ more: Rs 1600/-
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of the family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 1400/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online