Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board RSCB Recruitment 2021 for 385 Clerk/Junior Assistant Vacancies
RSCB Recruitment 2021 for 385 Clerk/Junior Assistant Posts – Rajasthan Sahkari Cooperative Board RSCB has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Clerk/Junior Assistant. A total of 385 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process to various posts in Sahkari Upbhokta Wholesale Bhandars (SUWB) and Kraya Vikraya Sahkari Samities (KVSS. The candidates can check the educational qualification, age limit, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Also See: HMT Company Trainee Recruitment 2021
RAJCRB Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Cooperative Recruitment Board, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant & Others|
RSCB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply Online||20th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th April 2021|
RSCB Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Clerk / Junior Assistant / Salesman / Godown Keeper / Store Keeper / Typist / Cashier||385|
Eligibility for RSCB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university / Institution
- Candidate should have attained a minimum age of 21 years but should not be more than 33 years on the last date prescribed for submission of online application.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given to the following:
|S.No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation in Maximum Age|
|1.||SC/ST and BC/MBC Male Candidate of Rajasthan State||5|
|2.||SC/ST and BC/MBC Female Candidate of Rajasthan State||10|
|3.||General and EWS Female||5|
|4.||Widow or Divorcee||There is no maximum age limit|
|5.||Special Abled Persons||General||10|
RSCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The minimum qualifying marks in the online examination shall be 33% of the total marks for other than SC/ST candidates and 28% of the total marks for SC/ST candidates. A category wise list of selected candidates equal to the number of vacancies shall be prepared at the district level on the basis of marks obtained in the online examination/marks obtained in online examination and bonus marks as provided at 8(a) of this advertisement (for the candidates who were/are/have been in the service of a SUWB/KVSS of the State) and preference of SUWB/KVSS of a particular district given by the candidates
- Where one or more candidates have obtained equal marks in the selection process, the candidate whose date of birth is falling previously shall be given preference, and in the event where one or more candidates have same date of birth and equal marks in the selection process, the candidate having higher academic qualifications shall be preferred. It is further clarified that where one or more candidates have same date of birth, same academic qualifications and equal marks in the selection process, the candidate who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in an earlier academic year shall be preferred.
- Selection shall be made on the basis of a candidate‘s merit prepared in the above manner and considering the preferences indicated by him/her, subject to the availability of the posts belonging to the category of the candidate in that particular SUWB/KVSS
- For example, if an SC candidate has expressed his first preference for a particular SUWB/KVSS and no SC category post is available in that particular SUWB/KVSS, then the next preference expressed by him will be considered. Candidates should express their preferences for all the SUWB/KVSS of a particular district.
RSCB Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before applying online, candidates should-
- scan their :
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- Ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure 3 of this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, ____ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s own handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Board may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Applications will be accepted through Board‘s website https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and in the prescribed online application form only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply online only from 20th March 2021 to 20th April 2021.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure 3 to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid mobile number and personal email ID, to which the Board may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- (V) A candidate can apply for a category of post/posts to the SUWB/KVSS situated in one district only if a candidate applies for a category of post to the SUWB/KVSS of more than one district, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
- (VI) The board will recommend selection of candidates to the respective SUWB/KVSS of the district as per the merit list prepared at district level on the basis of marks obtained in such online examinations/marks obtained in online examination and bonus marks as provided at 8(a) of this advertisement (for the candidates who were/are/have been in the service of a SUWB/KVSS of the State) for each category of post/posts and the preference given by the candidates for various SUWB/KVSS of that particular district, as the Appointing Authority in each case is the respective SUWB/KVSS only.
Also See: DMW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the Board‘s website https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option ―CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR to open the On-Line Application Form.
- ii Candidates will have to click on ―CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION‖ to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature (Annexure 3).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained later. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the ―SAVE AND NEXT‖ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:
Payment of fees/ intimation charges via ONLINE MODE
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the ―FINAL SUBMIT‖ button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the ―FINAL SUBMIT‖ button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data are saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed, wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, then online transaction may not have been successful.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||General / Creamy layer of BC / MBC & SC / ST / BC / MBC / EWS / Other State candidates||1200/-|
|2||Sahariya / SC / ST / Non Creamy layer BC / EWS and MBC / TSP Area / Disabled Candidates of Rajasthan||600/-|
- The eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the link provided on the authorized Board website https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Candidate should note that hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will NOT be sent by post/courier.
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for examination shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter which is to be downloaded as above.