Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 3591 Posts for Various Divisions
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, has published a Recruitment Notification for Recruitment to the Post of Apprentice on its website. A total of 3591 vacancies are notified for Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, PASSA, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic etc. in various departments.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Overview
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell- Western Railway, Mumbai
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- Advt No.: 01/2021
Check out below:
- Mumbai (MMCT) Division – 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division – 489
- Ahmedabad Division – 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division – 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division – 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division – 210
- Lower Parel (PL) W/Shop – 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop – 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP) W/Shop – 73
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop – 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop, Vadodara – 45
- Sabarmati (SBI) ENGG W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 60
- Sabarmati (SBI) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad – 25
- Head Quarter Office – 83
- Total Vacancies – 3591 Posts
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25th May 2021 from 11.00 AM
- Last Date of Online Application: 24th June 2021 upto 05.00 PM
Also Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification (as on 18/05/2021)
- The candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board to be eligible to apply for Apprenticeship.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/ SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades for which the apprentice slots are available. The trades announced by Wester Railway in its notification are Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Mechanic, Programming & Systems Administration Assistant, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Wireman, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, and Stenographer.
- Candidate must have completed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from the recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
Age Limit as on 24/06/2021 (Closing date)
- Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021.
- SC/ST/OBC: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD): Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen: Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-service men status for the purpose of their engagement.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- The last date for WR Registration is 24th June 2021
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA /preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
- Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
- Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment
- Application Fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants – Nil
- Payment Mode – Online through the payment gateway as part of the online application process
- The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year
- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
Selection Process for RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred
- In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online
Calculation of Marks
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of SSC / Matriculation marks Total Marks of all Subjects mentioned in the Marksheet. (Not best of five but total of all subjects including optional subject / additional subject / alternate subject, etc). CGPA obtained by the applicants should be converted to actual marks and duly entered by the applicant in the online application. Please note that the final score should be calculated by adding the marks of all subjects not of any group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied i.e. Marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVTISCVT, which is to be duly entered by the applicant in the online application will only be reckoned.