RRC ER Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 2945 Trade Apprentice Posts
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Region Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for the RRC ER Recruitment 2021 of Trade Apprentice Vacancy at 2945 Posts.
Interested candidates can apply online to Railway Eastern Region Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the official website RRC ER Apprentice Jobs er.indianrailways.gov.in by 03rd November 2021. Other details of the Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
RRC ER Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Name of the unit: Number of vacancies
- Howrah – 659
- Sealdah – 1123
- Asansol – 167
- Malda – 43
- Kanchrapara – 190
- Liluah – 85
- Jamalpur – 678
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Publication of Notification: October 1, 2021
- Opening Date and Time of Application: October 4, 2021 at 10 am
- Last Date and Time of Online Application: November 3, 2021 at 6 pm
- Display of Merit List: November 18, 2021
Eligibility for RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date for receiving application. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate issued by Government Authority shall only be reckoned for the purpose. No other document like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, service records and like will be accepted.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants, 3 years in case of OBCNCL applicants and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
- Applicants availing the benefits of the relaxed criteria would be required to produce the relevant documents at the time of document verification for verifying their eligibility for the above-mentioned criteria.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by additional 10 years for ex-serviceman up to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing of the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- The conditions of eligibility of ESM will be guided as per rules applicable in Railways.
Also See: IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The applicant must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid act and rules.
- In accordance with Railway Board letter No.E(MPP)/2009/6/14, candidates have to bring a medical certificate at the time of document verification in a prescribed format as per Apprentice Act, 1961 and para 4 of Apprenticeship rules, 1992.
- The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.), not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible applicants who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, as indicated in (a) above. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the 8th class examination earlier shall be considered first.
- Illustration of Para – (ii) & (iii) above :- If a candidate secured 80.58 % marks in Matriculation examination and 91.68% marks in ITI, then marks considered for selection will be ½ [80.58 + 91.68] = 86.13.
- Applicants enlisted as explained above will be called for Document Verification to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies in the respective communities per their merit order.
- Application Fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- only. No fee, however, is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling up the online Application Form. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidate. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the online payment system.
- In such scenario, the candidate needs to login fresh and attempt again.
RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER Kolkata rrcer.com
- They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the applicant himself. The particulars like the Name, Date of Birth, Father’s name, etc. must be identical with the same what have been recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- The applicants should fill up the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), Ex-Serviceman and Physical Disability.
- Applicants should apply for one unit while filling up the application form. However, the allotment of the training establishment is strictly as per merit and available vacancies in respective trade of units and communities.
- The applicants are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs in the application form which they need to be kept active during the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection process will be made through these media and also through notice board of website of RRC ER Kolkata.
- For any problems in submitting the applications online or printing of the application, applicants are advised to go to HELP ME column, mentioned at the top of Online Application and accordingly seek help.