RITES Recruitment 2020 for 170 Engineer Posts, Apply Online
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 – RITES Ltd, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India has released the notification for the post of Engineer. You will get here full detail about the RITES Limited (RITES Limited) Engineer application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links. If you have any questions regarding RITES Engineer recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2020
- RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RAILS)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Posts|
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application & online payment of fees||05th November 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees||26th November 2020|
|Date of selection||To be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020
- 40 years as on 01st November 2020
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read detailed RITES job notification if you have any concerns.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
- Engineer (Civil): BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer (Electrical): BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Engineer (Mechanical): BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical / Production/ Industrial / Automobile Engineering
- Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Note for Educational Qualification
- The candidate should possess Degree recognized by AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956
- Sections A & B Exam of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India and recognized by AICTE, shall also be accepted.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
- Experience – 5%
- Written Test – 60%
- Interview – 35% (Technical & Professional proficiency – 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%) – Total – 100%
- A minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Exam to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post
- Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English
Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
Nature & Period of Engagement
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance. Selected candidates shall be liable for posting anywhere in India as per Company requirements
Also Apply: CDS Exam 2021 Notification
RITES Engineer Pay Scale
- Pay, allowances and perks for the post would be as under:
- Basic Pay (Engineer) – Rs. 19, 860/- (1 to 3% annual increment based on the performance)
- Allowances – 65% in Non-metro cities
- Other Perks – 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore and 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore. Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
- The Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including PF contribution of Employer for posting in Non – Metro city comes out to be Rs.35152/- which results in CTC of 4.2 LPA
- Remuneration mentioned above is only indicative. Actual remuneration shall depend upon place of posting and other terms & conditions of appointment.
- The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during online application:
- General/OBC Candidates – 600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
- For any difficulty/ queries regarding fee payment, candidates may contact on following only: Helpdesk No: 011-33557000 Extension Code-13221 Helpdesk e-mail id: [email protected]
- Candidates should note that the fee submitted through any other mode except the mode specified, will not be accepted by RITES and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
For Engineer Post
- Experience – 5%
- Written Test – 60%
- Interview – 35%
For Junior Assistant Post
- Written Test – 100%
- Candidates are required to give two preferences for their choice of center for the Written Test at the time of online application. Although efforts shall be made to allot a center of choice to the candidates, however RITES reserves the right to allot to a candidate a center which was not indicated as his preference
Test Centers for Written Test
RITES Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
- Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- Candidates are also advised to keep a copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number alongwith following documents readily available with them:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached.
- In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.