RITES Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee through GATE
RITES Recruitment 2021 – RITES Limited has notified an Advertisement for the Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) Posts. Candidate should have appeared for the GATE 2020 or 2021.
The online application process will begin on July 30th and the last date to apply is August 25th. Interested candidates can check the notification on the official website.
- RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies
Check out more State Govt Jobs
RITES Job Details
- Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2020 & 2021 Score
- Name of the Board: Rail India Technical and Economic Services Private Limited (RITES)
- Name of the Post: Graduate Trainee Engineer (GET)
- Total No. of Vacancy: 48 Posts
RITES Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application & Online Payment of Fees 30th July 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application & Online Payment of Fees: 25th August 2021
- Date of Selection: To be notified later
- There are 48 vacancies allotted for this recruitment
- GET (Civil) – 25 Posts
- GET (Mechanical) – 15 Posts
- GET (Electrical) – 08 Posts
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Eligibility for RITES Recruitment 2021
- GET (Civil): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
- GET (Mechanical): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering /Automobile Engineering
- GET (Electrical): Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Educational Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
- Final Year/Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks for General/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates against reserved posts) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination and would be qualifying the laid down Educational Qualification with requisite marks
Note for Educational Qualification
- Candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
- Should be between the age of 21st to 30th years
- Upper Age Limit: OBC (NCL)/SC/ST shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders
Also Apply UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
- PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
- RITES regular/ contract employees fulfilling the educational qualification and experience criteria shall be given age relaxation of 5 years, over and above the upper age limit indicated above.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 (as applicable).
- RITES Ltd. does not take GATE marks from conducting authority. Only the marks/score/rank as entered by candidate(s) while applying online on RITES Recruitment Portal is considered. Candidate(s) are shortlisted for further round of selection based on GATE details as entered by candidates. Candidates who do not enter their GATE details, their candidature shall not be considered further.
- After filling up the required details, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- The ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS/DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY of the following documents will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of interview if called:
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. of India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
- GATE Scorecard in original
- The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during online application
- General/OBC Candidates Rs.600/- plus Taxes as applicable
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs.300/- plus Taxes as applicable
RITES Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should have appeared for GATE-2020 OR GATE-2021 paper as under:
- GET (Civil) – Civil Engineering (CE)
- GET (Mechanical) – Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- GET (Electrical) – Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The Marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE-2020 OR GATE-2021 paper (as applicable).
- Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE-2020 OR GATE-2021 Marks. In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE-2020 & GATE-2021 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
- Candidates should note that only one score out of GATE-2020 and GATE-2021 shall be considered for shortlisting.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE-2020 OR GATE-2021. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in the call letter.
- Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution:
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75%
- Interview – 25%
- Only those candidates shall be considered for empanelment who secure a minimum of 60% marks in Interview for General/ EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD against reserved posts). There shall be no qualifying marks required in aggregate.
- Please note that only GATE-2020 and GATE-2021 (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Nature & Period of Engagement
- Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 2 Months. On completion of training period, the candidates will be engaged as Engineer in IDA pay-scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 on probation for a period of 2 years.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
- Candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.40,000-1,40,000 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.40,000/-. Candidates from Government Departments/ PSUs are eligible for protection of their
- Basic Pay in accordance with the policy of the Company depending upon merits of the case. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.