RITES Recruitment 2020 – 100 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts, Apply Online
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – RITES Limited has been invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice Posts from all over India. Eligible for the post can apply online in the prescribed format from 15th January to 31st January 2020. Check out the complete details of RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like vacancies, eligibility, application procedure, important dates, selection procedure, pay scale, apply online for RITES Recruitment 2020.
राइट्स अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 – राइट्स लिमिटेड ने पूरे भारत से अपरेंटिस पदों पर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। पद के लिए योग्य निर्धारित प्रारूप में 15 जनवरी से 31 जनवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। रीट्स, पात्रता, आवेदन प्रक्रिया, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, चयन प्रक्रिया, वेतनमान जैसे रीट्स अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2020 का पूरा विवरण देखें, RITES के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। भर्ती 2020।
Check out Government Job
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- Board of Organization: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
- Designation: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice
- Advertisement No.: PERS/26/10/Apprentice/1/2020
- Job Category: Central Government of India
- Work Location: Gurgaon
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration Application Status Available Now from 15th January 2020
- Closure Date for Submission of Online Application 31st January 2020
RITES Limited Jobs 2020 in Detail
- Graduate Apprentice – 07
- Diploma Apprentice – 30
- Trade Apprentice (ITI Pass) – 63
- Job Vacancies: 100 Posts
Also see: IOCL Northern Region Recruitment 2020
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Candidates from all over India are encouraged to apply for the above vacancies. However, preference will be given to candidates from the respective regions for posting under offices project sites in respective regions.
- Candidates passed degree I diploma in or after 2017 only are eligible. While in case of ITI there is no restriction in year of passing.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or should not be pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentice
- Candidates should possess four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma or ITI Pass from NCVT/SCVT of the above mentioned streams, recognized by UGC & AICTE. State Govt./ GOI.
- Note: The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for General & EWS candidates and 50% marks in aggregate in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Check out PSU Jobs
RITES Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through their mail ID/SMS.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices shall be based on personal interview
RITES Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply register for RITES Apprentice Posts on BOAT Website through the link http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action from 15th January to 31st January 2020.
- The interested candidates having Engineering Degree or Diploma are required to apply through BOAT’S web portal mhrdnats.gov.in by finding establishment RITES LIMITED, User ID NHRGUP000132, Region – Northern region and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment”.
- ITI Pass candidates are required to apply through apprenticeship.gov.in portal by finding establishment RITES in apply for apprenticeship tag
- The Organization shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before apply.
- The exact date of interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on website ritesltd.com only.
- Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability I insufficient number of candidates
- Mere selection in examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
Also See: PSSSB Recruitment 2020