RFCL Recruitment 2021 – 06 Management Trainee Posts
RFCL Recruitment 2021 – RFCL Recruitment 2021 notification has released, apply online for 06 Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill up Management Trainee posts before 23rd November 2021. You can check the below table before applying for Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL) notification 2021.
RFCL Job Details
- Organization Name: Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
- Vacancy Name: Management Trainee
- Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
Check out below:
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – 02
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) – 02
- Management Trainee (HR) – 01
- Management Trainee (Welfare) – 01
- Total – 06
- Start Date to Apply Online – 03rd November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 23rd November 2021
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – Full time regular Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks. OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) – Full time regular M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (HR) – Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/ Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management/ HR.
- Management Trainee (Welfare) – Full time regular Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or in Law of any University With A Full time regular Post Graduate Degree or Diploma with minimum 60% marks covering Labour Legislations with case law, Industrial relations, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management and other allied subjects with Labour Welfare as a Special subject, of not less than two years duration conducted by a University of the State of Telangana or recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. One year Post Graduate Diploma Course in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management with minimum 60% marks awarded by the Osmania University, Hyderabad upto the academic year 1991-92 shall be treated as recognised and equivalent qualification to the Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management covering Labour Welfare. Candidates must possess adequate knowledge of Telugu Language
- Management Trainee (Chemical) / Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) – Minimum – 18 years Maximum – 27 years
- Management Trainee (HR)/ Management Trainee (Welfare) – Minimum – 18 years Maximum 29 years
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RFCL official Notification 2021 for more reference.
- Management Trainee (Chemical) – Rs.40000- 140000/-
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) – Rs.40000- 140000/-
- Management Trainee (HR) – Rs.40000- 140000/-
- Management Trainee (Welfare) – Rs.40000- 140000/-
- Separate merit list will be drawn for UR/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category. Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages:
- Online Test – 80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Personal Interview – 20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)
- Total – 100%
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Online Test and thereafter again in the Personal Interview separately with minimum average of 50% marks in interview.
- In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
- The tentative centres for online exam shall be at Jammu/Kashmir, Chandigarh, Delhi & NCR, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneshwar, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Peddapalli, Karim Nagar, Ramagundam, Mancherial, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna, Gwalior, Raipur and Lucknow.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply for the post by submitting the application through Official Website of RFCL (nationalfertilizers.com)>>Careers>>Recruitment in RFCL>>Recruitment of Management Trainees in Chemical, Chemical Lab, HR and Welfare Disciplines in RFCL -2021.
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay Non – refundable application fee through online transfer mode only as detailed below at the time of submission of online application form:
- Management Trainees in Chemical, Chemical Lab, HR and Welfare Disciplines – Rs.700/-
- No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental category candidates are not required to pay any application fee. It may also be noted that NFL does not seek any other charges/fees except the above mentioned application fee