RBI Recruitment 2020 for Bank’s Medical Consultant Post
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for the Bank’s Medical Consultant Post. Interested persons can apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15th November 2020. Check out the complete details about RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility, qualification, application form, important dates, selection process and more for RBI MC Recruitment 2020.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Location||Reserve Bank of India, Main Office Building Dispensary, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi|
RBI Vacancy Details
|Number of Post||01|
Also Apply – APPSC SI Recruitment 2020 for 123 Sub Inspector Posts
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||30th September 2020|
|Closing Date of submission of application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant||15th November 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
- Applicants who wish to apply for the position of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an MBBS Degree from a recognized University in India and should be approved by the Medical Council of India. The degree should be in allopathic system of medicine. Applicants having a Master’s in General Medicine may also apply.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience as a medical practitioner in a hospital or a clinic.
- Applicant must have a dispensary or residence within 10-15 km radius of the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad dispensaries.
- Applicants who clear the interview will require to pass the medical examination test and complete the documents verification process before being recruited as the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC).
Selection Procedure for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
- The shortlisted applicants after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before entering into contract with the Bank for rendering services as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicants.
- The candidate selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
- The selected applicant shall have to sign an agreement with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
- Rs.850/- per hour valid for the entire period of contract i.e., three years
- Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month shall be treated as conveyance expenses.
Also Apply – NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020 for 500 ASHA Trainer Posts
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants may apply as per the format given in Annex-III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bhubaneswar-560001, on or before November 15th, 2020.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to [email protected]
- The Reserve Bank of India reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and location of dispensary at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements.
- Interested and eligible applicants may make an application in the attached format as at Annex – (III). The application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
View detailed recruitment advertisement here – click here