RCF Kapurthala Notification for Engagement of ACT Apprentices for Training in Various Trades in 2022
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Online applications in the prescribed format have been invited for engagement of 56 act apprentices for imparting training in technical training centre, Railway Coach Factory Kapurthala for the year 2022.
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization: Railway Coach Factory Kapurthala
- Nature of Job: Government jobs
- Name of Posts: Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancies: 56 Vacancies
Also Apply SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2022
- Fitter: 04 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 01 Post
- Machinist: 13 Posts
- Painter (G): 15 Posts
- Carpenter: 13 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Electrician: 07 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 09 Posts
- Ac & Ref Mechanic: 01 Post
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 11th January 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31st January 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% _ marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Procedure for calculating %age of marks where cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is applicable.
- Suppose a candidate has got CGPA 7.4, First he will Multiply 7.4 with 9.5 and his %age will come as 70.3% (i.e.7.4 x 9.5).
- Then in Column “Maximum marks in Xth Class’; He/She should fill 1000 marks.
- Similarly, in Column “Marks obtained in Xth Class” He/She will put 700 marks.
- When marks obtained by candidate in matriculation are 70% & in ITI are 80% then the% age of both the examination will be (70+80)/2=75%.
- The candidates should have completed I 5 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 20.12.2021.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on the RCF website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO DATA etc. carefully.
- Application Fees (Non-refundable): Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode
RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.