RBKMUL Recruitment 2019 for 29 Junior Technician, Assistant, and Other Vacancies
RBKMUL Recruitment 2019: Raichur, Bellary and Koppal Districts Co-op. Milk Producers Societies Union Limited has invited online applications from eligible applicants. Recently it has published the recruitment notification for 29 openings. Applicants who are looking for Govt. jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration recruitapp.in/rbkmul2019/ from 01st October 2019 to 08th November 2019.
RBKUML Notification 2019 Details
- Board Name: Raichur, Bellary, and Koppal Districts Co-op. Milk Producers Societies Union Limited (RBKMUL)
- Post Names: Dairy Supervisors, Administrative Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Technician and other
- Advertisement Number: 1122/2019-20
- Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
RBKMUL Junior Technician Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date to fill RBKUML Online Application Form: 01st October 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 08th November 2019
- Job Location: Raichur, Bellary, and Koppal (Karnataka)
- As per the RBKMUL notification, overall 29 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Total No. of Vacancy: 29 Posts
Distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Public Relations Officer -01
- Dairy Supervisors -06
- Administrative Assistant- 06
- Accounts Assistant- 02
- Junior Technicians -10
- Chemist -02
- Marketing Assistants- 02
Eligibility for RBKMUL Junior Technician Recruitment 2019
- Minimum limit: 18 years
- Maximum limit: 35 years
- Applicants should have completed SSLC/ Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ B.E from recognized board or university to get eligible
RBKMUL Junior Technician Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection of the applicants for RBKMUL Vacancy will depend upon the performance in the following stages.
- Written Exam
- Selected applicants for RBKMUL Jr Technician Jobs will get a good pay scale of Rs.20000/- approximately per month.
RBKMUL Junior Technician Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Eligible aspirants can fill and submit the RBKMUL Online application on or before the last date i.e, 8th November 2019. Follow these simple guidelines at the time of filling the application form to avoid mistakes.
- Log on to the RBKMUL official site i.e, http://recruitapp.in/rbkmul2019/
- Find the related link “Click here to download the Notification and Apply Online”
- Click on that link
- Read the RBKMUL Recruitment 2019 Notification details carefully
- Ensure the eligibility before filling the form
- If you a new user, then click on “New Registration” link
- If you are already registered, then click on the “Already Registered” link
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Make the fee payment through online mode using a credit card, debit card or net banking
- Then, hit the submit button and take a printout of the application form
- Keep the hard copy of RBKMUL Application form for future reference
- For General/ OBC applicants: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen applicants: Rs. 400/-
- You have to make the fee payment via online mode.