RBI Mumbai Recruitment 2020 for 17 Assistant Manager, Manager, Legal Officer & Library Professional Posts
RBI Mumbai Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Mumbai has invited online applications for Assistant Manager, Manager, Legal Officer and Library Professional posts. The eligible applicants can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 20th January 2020. Applicants can check out all the necessary details of RBI Recruitment 2020 like exam date, vacancy details, eligibility, application form, fee, salary, selection process, apply online, last date and more for RBI Recruitment 2020.
RBI मुंबई भर्ती 2020: भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) मुंबई ने असिस्टेंट मैनेजर, मैनेजर, लीगल ऑफिसर और लाइब्रेरी प्रोफेशनल पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। पात्र आवेदक 20 जनवरी 2020 तक नवीनतम आधिकारिक पोर्टल के माध्यम से पद के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक RBI भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरण जैसे परीक्षा तिथि, रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क, वेतन, चयन प्रक्रिया, देख सकते हैं। RBI भर्ती 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन, अंतिम तिथि और अधिक आवेदन करें।
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Job Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Advertisement No.: 02/2019-20
- Advertisement Dated: 20th December 2019
Number of Posts
- Total Vacancies – 17 Posts
- Panel Year 2018
- Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’– 01 Post
- Manager (Tech – Civil) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – 05 Posts
- Panel Year 2019
- Library Professional – 01 Post
Also check RBI Assistant Exam Centers
RBI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2020
- Start Date of Submission Fee / Intimation Charges for Application: 30th December 2019
- Last Date of Submission Fee / Intimation Charges for Application: 20th January 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Exam Date (except for Assistant Librarian in Grade ‘A’): 15th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the advertised posts. The Reserve Bank of India Services Board, hereinafter referred to as ‘Board’, would admit to the examination all the candidates applying for the post with the requisite fee/intimation charges (as applicable) based on the information furnished in the ONLINE application and shall determine their eligibility only at the final stage, i.e., interview stage.
- A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries viz. Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate is issued to him/her by the Government of India
Check out State Govt Jobs
Educational Qualifications (as on December 1, 2019)
- Legal Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years
- Manager (Technical – Civil) – A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) – Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. 21 – 30 Years
- Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) – The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force; OR (ii) The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces such as Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Assam Rifles, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force, Sashastra Seema Bal, Defence Security Corps, National Security Guard, Railway Protection Force, Rashtriya Rifles, Special Protection Force, Commando Battalion for Resolute Action, Special Frontier Force and Home Guards
- Library Professionals (Assistant Librarian) – (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ of a recognized University/ Institution
- Three years’ professional experience in a library under Central/ State Government/ Autonomous or Statutory organization/ PSU/ University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution or any major automated library.
Also read RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- To apply Reserve Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy check the age limit details below.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years as on December 1, 2019 (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1987 and not later than 01-12-1998).
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
Also check more Bank Jobs
RBI Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Selection will be through Online and Offline Examination as under (Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will be conducted on same day) and Interview:
|Type of paper||Duration||Marks|
Paper-I Objective Type Test of professional knowledge/ job knowledge
Paper-II Descriptive Type Test Standard of the papers will be that of B.E. Degree
- In Paper-I, there will be negative marking for every wrong answer. Paper-I of only such candidates, who appear in both the papers, would be assessed. Paper-II of only such candidates, who score sufficiently high marks in Paper-I, as decided by the Board, would be assessed. Question papers for examination will be set in Hindi and in English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or English. Candidates may opt for interview in Hindi or English. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in the examination and interview taken together.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Salary/Pay Scale
- For Grade ‘A’ Officers: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹28,150/-p.m. in the scale of Rs.28,150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs.63172/- (approx.).
- For Grade ‘B’ Officers: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘B’. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately 77208/- (approx.)
RBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix-I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are required to submit an undertaking in the Online application that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Examination.
- Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
- At the time of joining, the recommended candidates will have to bring proper discharge certificates from their PSU/Government/Quasi -Government employer.
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2020